Is it possible to replaced msdo with jaw implants?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Msdo looks painful and not many doctors do it. Was thinking on getting mse and jaw implants

MSDO or much better (if feasible IMDO) is only necessary when the upper expansion is so large that that lower teeth can’t be tipped outwards in order to contact with the upper.

as you can probably understand after reading this, facial implants are not a substitute for those.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 3202 and .👽.
MSDO or much better (if feasible IMDO) is only necessary when the upper expansion is so large that that lower teeth can’t be tipped outwards in order to contact with the upper.

as you can probably understand after reading this, facial implants are not a substitute for those.
Ah ok. I thought msdo is necessary when you do mse

Ah ok. I thought msdo is necessary when you do mse

not always. A prior assessment is needed to decided wether it’s necessary or advisable. Again, it depends on the position of the lower teeth and the amount of bone surrounding their roots.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.
not always. A prior assessment is needed to decided wether it’s necessary or advisable. Again, it depends on the position of the lower teeth and the amount of bone surrounding their roots.
Ty. Is it possible to come to your clinic to talk about this stuff, so we can see what i need etc? How much does a consultation cost

Sure there’s no problem. That’s something I’d rather talk about in private, can you PM me?

Anyway, although I have this funny avatar here I’m not hiding behind it. If you look at my profile you’ll see that by office website is written there, I’m not anonymous or a troll.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.

My orthodontist told me that tipping lower teeth inclination isnt possible for large 8mm MSE expansions

Is he lying?

It depends on the initial torque of your lower molars.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just be honest to your orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and noped

Couldn't it give you a wider chin? Pretty sure @CopeAndRope had a good study of this Indian getting a wider chin due to msdo

msdo will be real. jaw implants will not look real most of the time. and will also help you 0% in function

msdo will be real. jaw implants will not look real most of the time. and will also help you 0% in function
But i Think implants are much more visible

Couldn't it give you a wider chin? Pretty sure @CopeAndRope had a good study of this Indian getting a wider chin due to msdo
It gives you a wider chin due to the symphyseal cut on the mandible but my concern is would it expand the entire lower jaw? From feminine to a more masculine jaw/lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and .👽.
It gives you a wider chin due to the symphyseal cut on the mandible but my concern is would it expand the entire lower jaw? From feminine to a more masculine jaw/lower third
Prob not but doesn't matter since I need a wider chin
I'm getting genio either way