Reactions: Kaari
Im tired of being left behind in everything

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, NZb6Air, Kaari and 1 other person
OF girlies sell their souls for 10 Euros per month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Yuki and moreplatesmoreweigh
When you say sell your soul what does that mean? If you mean sell your soul on some black magic fuckery shit then no I don’t think that’s possible.

But if you mean sell your soul to a company or corporation, yes. It’s very common

not if ur incel the devil is chad only

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceltriad78, looksmaxxing223, NZb6Air and 2 others
When you say sell your soul what does that mean? If you mean sell your soul on some black magic fuckery shit then no I don’t think that’s possible.

But if you mean sell your soul to a company or corporation, yes. It’s very common
I think its possible to sell your soul people get what they want no Matter what but soon youll face the consequences look at Hollywood actors for example

Yes, most people are actually selling their soul, its easy to get trapped in desires, fear, list instead of being the real self

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Yes, most people are actually selling their soul, its easy to get trapped in desires, fear, list instead of being the real self
Yea i think its possible Hollywood actors are an example of It

ill never sell my soul, it only consits of trolling peiople

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
  • Hmm...
Dumbest thing I've ever read.

Read this OP:
How many Card Combinations (Seconds) in a 52 Card Deck?

Set a timer to count down 52! seconds (that’s 8.0658×10^67 seconds)
Stand on the equator, and take a step forward every billion years

When you’ve circled the earth once, take a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean, and keep going
When the Pacific Ocean is empty, lay a sheet of paper down, refill the ocean and carry on.
When your stack of paper reaches the sun, take a look at the timer.

The 3 left-most digits won’t have changed. 8.063×10^67 seconds left to go. You have to repeat the whole process 1000 times to get 1/3 of the way through that time. 5.385×10^67 seconds left to go.
So to kill that time you try something else.
Shuffle a deck of cards, deal yourself 5 cards every billion years

Each time you get a royal flush, buy a lottery ticket
Each time that ticket wins the jackpot, throw a grain of sand in the grand canyon

When the grand canyon’s full, take 1oz of rock off Mount Everest, empty the canyon and carry on.
When Everest has been leveled, check the timer.
There’s barely any change. 5.364×10^67 seconds left. You’d have to repeat this process 256 times to have run out the timer.

Then realise eternity is trillions upon trillions of times longer than this. The numbers of 0s stretch to the moon and back, around the Earth 1000 times, to the edge of the Universe and back millions of times.
It is incomprehensible..

All for what, 100 years? 10-20 usable Chad years??
Worst trade of all fucking time

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea i think its possible Hollywood actors are an example of It
If you mean goint into the woods and makinga0r a ritual where you sign your name and where the devil gets your soul and you get fame and earthly desires idk about that

But repressing your real self with fear, lust, jealously, anger... thats real and most people do it without realising

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Esteban1997

This was attempted before. Either the devil doesn't make good of his promises or sometimes the devil doesn't see enough value to trade his earthly pleasures for some guys soul.

• +1

This was attempted before. Either the devil doesn't make good of his promises or sometimes the devil doesn't see enough value to trade his earthly pleasures for some guys soul.

In todays age many people sell their souls to get everything they want i always wonder how they do It

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
“Selling your soul” isn’t real, it’s not like you are sacrificing a baby and then using their blood to sign your name in the devils book. It’s simply just losing your morals and becoming unscrupulous

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Esteban1997
In todays age many people sell their souls to get everything they want i always wonder how they do It
I remember Oreo Man tried getting in Satan's graces and attempted to sell his soul. Nothing came of it, God won't answer the phone nor will Satan.

“Selling your soul” isn’t real, it’s not like you are sacrificing a baby and then using their blood to sign your name in the devils book. It’s simply just losing your morals and becoming unscrupulous
What about Hollywood actors?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I remember Oreo Man tried getting in Satan's graces and attempted to sell his soul. Nothing came of it, God won't answer the phone nor will Satan.
What happened to that Guy?

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
What happened to that Guy?
He still makes videos where he repeats the same topics. He's still anti church but I don't think he cares about Satanmaxing. He makes music and talks about colognes.

• +1
What about Hollywood actors?
Just look at “humiliation rituals” for example. They have to prove they are willing to do anything behind closed doors, it’s like how there’s a joke around that models have to get fucked by some Jew to get the top contracts/jobs.

• +1
Just look at “humiliation rituals” for example. They have to prove they are willing to do anything behind closed doors, it’s like how there’s a joke around that models have to get fucked by some Jew to get the top contracts/jobs.
I still dont understand the concept of humiliation ritual explain It to me more specifically.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Whats an example of humiliation ritual?
Like when celebrities make a fool out of themselves in public view, or when straight celebrities have to do something gay or feminine

• +1
To get everything you want
I know people in morocco who had done black magic or got black magic done on them. Believe me it is not worth an eternity of hell.

• +1
I know people in morocco who had done black magic or got black magic done on them. Believe me it is not worth an eternity of hell.
I was a victim of black magic i know what its like

I was a victim of black magic for almost 3 years and a half i was casted death spells curses, hexes bad luck everything in general

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza
I was a victim of black magic for almost 3 years and a half i was casted death spells curses, hexes bad luck everything in general
The stepmom (second wife of my grandsire) of my father used black magic on my dad so she could controfor years and he became possesed etc untill he went to a fkih. I def dont understand people who do this man. People like this are more evil than hitler imo.

In Morocco it is very usual for women to use it on men so they can seduce them. Its also very common in nigeria. They even have voodoo there. Very scary business. You should search ''sihr in cave'' and you will see how some brave men enter caves where black wizards are and you will see the black magicians running because if exposed theyll lose everything

• +1
The stepmom (second wife of my grandsire) of my father used black magic on my dad so she could controfor years and he became possesed etc untill he went to a fkih. I def dont understand people who do this man. People like this are more evil than hitler imo.
Idk but one thing i do know IS god wont forgive these people

• +1
In Morocco it is very usual for women to use it on men so they can seduce them. Its also very common in nigeria. They even have voodoo there. Very scary business. You should search ''sihr in cave'' and you will see how some brave men enter caves where black wizards are and you will see the black magicians running because if exposed theyll lose everything
I was tormented for years even my own family was against me but not because they hated me but because they were possessed to harm me in any possible way...

• So Sad
Idk but one thing i do know IS god wont forgive these people
I really dont understand how people can be atheist when black magic exist lol. I understand you can be christian or jew or something else than muslim but atheist is not understandable. When I hear atheist talk about black magic they act as if the possesed persons are actors. Not that black magic proves that there is a God but it really indicates something. A devil can not exist without a God

• +1
I was tormented for years even my own family was against me but not because they hated me but because they were possessed to harm me in any possible way...
Fuck man thats sad asf. What country are you from? Do you still have contact with your family or not anymore. Its probably very hard because they harmed you but it wasnt intentional

Fuck man thats sad asf. What country are you from? Do you still have contact with your family or not anymore. Its probably very hard because they harmed you but it wasnt intentional
I live with my mom but the true victim of black magic posession was my dad he harmed me in every possible way i even smashed my father to the ground once because he was pissing me off everytime he took the piss out of me i punched or kicked him i regret it but i had no choice i needed to defend myself

• So Sad
I live with my mom but the true victim of black magic posession was my dad he harmed me in every possible way i even smashed my father to the ground once because he was pissing me off everytime he took the piss out of me i punched or kicked him i regret it but i had no choice i needed to defend myself
Even for everything ive been through i have so much rage and hatred built inside me because of all this happening to me

Even for everything ive been through i have so much rage and hatred built inside me because of all this happening to me
I Lost my sense of purpose because all the suffering i went through...

No

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
No its fear mongering for people to not summon demons