Is it possible to take IGF-1 orally or must it be injected intravenously?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Can the IGF-1 from milk be absorbed?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5'7 zoomer
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• JFL
Reactions: bossbaby, SonOfDarkseid, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
This is such a ridicilously retarded brain mushed thread, actually over for Teenangst.org

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
But what if u get an incel daughter

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits?
You because she reproduces 25% of your DNA.

It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
If you raise her good so she gets a family instead of whoring then her husband raises children with 25% of your DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Sorry i meant to say incel son
The plan is to have 2 sons, and always make a competition for your affection, in the end they will either battle to the death, or commit suicide. Leaving one heir for the family blood, if he's still a cel, kill him and breed a new woman.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Napoleon1800
The plan is to have 2 sons, and always make a competition for your affection, in the end they will either battle to the death, or commit suicide. Leaving one heir for the family blood, if he's still a cel, kill him and breed a new woman.
Reserved for hyper high t chad only

What if u don't have any kids

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

this is crazy

Reserved for hyper high t chad only

What if u don't have any kids
Kill my girlfriend then myself, and if there are no girlfrend i go elliot in minecraft nd also this my school computer

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Kill my girlfriend then myself, and if there are no girlfrend i go elliot in minecraft nd also this my school computer
ovER, they tracking this nigga

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Shkreliii
Idk why but this made me horny in a very primal way I want to pounce on something right now