Is it possible to tan with sunscreen?

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
I see some people say sunscreen doesn't prevent a tan and vice versa.

If im using mt2 should i use sunscreen?

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Snowskinned
I see some people say sunscreen doesn't prevent a tan and vice versa.

If im using mt2 should i use sunscreen?
Dude why would you tan with suncreen on Plus if not all, most sunscreen You see has chemicals thats gonna Fuck you up?? I get it if ur not trying to get dark (Ur still rubbing chemicals all over your skin/body) but bro Ur fucking tanning are you retarded The sun isnt Going to Rape you Bro

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Dude why would you tan with suncreen on Plus if not all, most sunscreen You see has chemicals thats gonna Fuck you up?? I get it if ur not trying to get dark (Ur still rubbing chemicals all over your skin/body) but bro Ur fucking tanning are you retarded The sun isnt Going to Rape you Bro
But Go get good Quality sunscreen with Less Unnatural Chemicals if ur Gonna use sunscreen :D

Last edited:
i dont wear sunscreen to not turn dark, i do it to prevent my skin from looking like a floridian. while i assume ur one of the beef tallow lover or 3 ingredient list lovers, im not. I embrace the chemicals.

While ur science may make sense, I go by other "science" very simple.

I look at a person who started wearing sunscreen everyday in their teens. Compared to someone who did not. We both know who looks younger. I could care less if it has chemicals, im not a pussy. Ill take the 0.1 percent risk of getting cancer from sunscreen over having leather skin or rubbing in dumbass beef tallow on my face.

progress my friend and embrace chemicals. dont go back in time cause ur ancestors were rubbing mammoth shit on their face.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
I also just get confused cause i saw clavicular use spf with mt2 and he got tan. so its a bit confusing. but nonetheless reddit people use spf with mt2 so ima just do that. If i dont see results then ill stop using spf

bro bro this shit messes with ur system bro stop wearing sunscreen bro! stop being retarded sunscreen blocks UVA sunblock blocks UVB there's UV-A UV-B UV-C, in simple words sunscreen prevents UV-A (aging aka the sun raping ur collagen) and UV-B prevents getting darker but also prevents or at least minimizes the amount of vitamin D u get from the sun stupid faggot

• +1
u need a tinted sunscreen spf 50+ broad spectrum and need to apply every 4 hours

I also just get confused cause i saw clavicular use spf with mt2 and he got tan. so its a bit confusing. but nonetheless reddit people use spf with mt2 so ima just do that. If i dont see results then ill stop using spf
he got tan because he was injecting melanotan retard

? I know. thats what mt2 means. melanotan 2
also apparently sunscreen causes hair loss so don't rub it near ur hairline dumb retard

bro bro this shit messes with ur system bro stop wearing sunscreen bro! stop being retarded sunscreen blocks UVA sunblock blocks UVB there's UV-A UV-B UV-C, in simple words sunscreen prevents UV-A (aging aka the sun raping ur collagen) and UV-B prevents getting darker but also prevents or at least minimizes the amount of vitamin D u get from the sun stupid faggot
shh dont explain. let them use beef tallow and worship their carnivore diet influencers

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
also apparently sunscreen causes hair loss so don't rub it near ur hairline dumb retard
wtf has this forum turned into 😭 why are ppl so rude and not knowledgable. must be the youngsters getting into this forum.

Sunscreen doesnt cause hairloss. cmon know... also im on fin and dut and minox. ill be fine.

shh dont explain. let them use beef tallow and worship their carnivore diet influencers
just rub olive oil on your balls and stay under the sun for 7 hours bro!

• JFL
wtf has this forum turned into 😭 why are ppl so rude and not knowledgable. must be the youngsters getting into this forum.
it does cause hair loss nigga