Is it possible to use roids with inhalants?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I’m serious. Is it possible for your hormones to change on a meaningful level if you spray testosterone in the air of your bedroom? What if fresh air comes into the room what is its half life? Smart pajeets please reply

It' won't be as bioavailable since it will be filtered through your lungs. Also dosing will be inaccurate af, so it will fuck with your levels way more.
You will still become hypogonadal due to exogenous use

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
It' won't be as bioavailable since it will be filtered through your lungs. Also dosing will be inaccurate af, so it will fuck with your levels way more.
What will happen if new air gets in? And if I clean the walls with water? My roiding brother is fucking dumb and that was his idea now I can’t sleep in my bedroom

Maybe I’ll do that I can’t have vials around bcs of family though. Do you think inhaling them would be the same?

Ur name is so cool and edgy bro

nigga you were getting shit on heavily i was trying to be nice JFL

JFL beaner cope

yes it will increase your levels of testosterone but not as much as pinning

Maybe I’ll do that I can’t have vials around bcs of family though. Do you think inhaling them would be the same?
so if you cant have vials around where are you getting the test to spray into the air :feelsuhh: are you farting it out`/