Is it possible to use steroids while having a low blood pressure ?

GoldenAge

GoldenAge

Iron
I've heard that steroids increase blood pressure so it might even be a good thing. What do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've heard that steroids increase blood pressure so it might even be a good thing. What do you think ?
You can drugs to control the blood pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GoldenAge
You can drugs to control the blood pressure.

I was at 102 sys and 60 dia 2 hours ago (11h30 am) and I just tested myself after eating, I am at 113 sys and 46 dia (1h45 pm).

I am 18 and in my paternal family everyone have hypotension so it's genetic. I would say I'm often tired but idk if this is related and if I should increase my blood pressure.

I'm not on steroids but if I find a secure way to ship to France I might start a cycle.

• +1
I was at 102 sys and 60 dia 2 hours ago (11h30 am) and I just tested myself after eating, I am at 113 sys and 46 dia (1h45 pm).

I am 18 and in my paternal family everyone have hypotension so it's genetic. I would say I'm often tired but idk if this is related and if I should increase my blood pressure.

I'm not on steroids but if I find a secure way to ship to France I might start a cycle.
113 46 wtf how are you not clenching your chest right now. Ya low BP causes tiredness.

• +1
113 46 wtf how are you not clenching your chest right now. Ya low BP causes tiredness.

I've always been like that I guess lol, gonna see a doc maybe. I've did a blood test already and everything is fine (It didnt test the hormones tho, I will have to ask for one) so it's probably low BP

• +1
Get hormone bloods from your doc but yeah I don't think low bp would be an issue. If you had high bp on the other hand....

Get hormone bloods from your doc but yeah I don't think low bp would be an issue. If you had high bp on the other hand....

Yes I will definitely ask for a hormonal blood test and talk about the low BP too. Wondering about my testosterone levels tbh tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back