is it really possible to be fully happy?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
i mean even if you are a chad partying and having sex, what’s so great about that? i mean haven’t u guys gone to a party or had sex before? it’s great but i still had that emptiness in the bottom of my soul. there’s not really anything that can make me truly happy now that i’m grown up idk about u guys

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Madridista
even if you are a chad partying and having sex, what’s so great about that?
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Happiness is not the thing you should strive for, fulfilment is. Said as Hamza would, but still.

• JFL
Happiness is not the thing you should strive for, fulfilment is. Said as Hamza would, but still.
replace every time i said happy in my original post with fulfilled and it still means the same thing. being 100% happy = being 100% fulfilled

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and vermillioncorefan
ok but were they 100% happy? obviously not, that’s why chads kill thesmelves.
i don't know of any chad who wasn't mentally ill or a dicklet
that killed himself

that killed himself
bro you’re a black person. you have a severe learning disability

The very nature of our nervous system prevents us from being happy all the time. In the place of happy, I would say satisfied.

I have a quite high libido, so having sex with multiple girls would be great, but if I suddenly weren't satisfied with that anymore, I would seek a long-term relationship. And if that weren't satisfying enough, I would stay single. At least in this case I would have had options instead of being perma lonely.

• +1
The very nature of our nervous system prevents us from being happy all the time. In the place of happy, I would say satisfied.

I have a quite high libido, so having sex with multiple girls would be great, but if I suddenly weren't satisfied with that anymore, I would seek a long-term relationship. And if that weren't satisfying enough, I would stay single. At least in this case I would have had options instead of being perma lonely.
but nothing is ever satisfying enough for me. if i was having sex with 10 women id question why can’t it be 11? it’s not like i’d prefer to have 0 women bcuz i’m not losing anything by having sex but i’m only making my situation slightly less worse. my situation/emotional state is never good it’s just bad or worse

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
but nothing is ever satisfying enough for me. if i was having sex with 10 women id question why can’t it be 11? it’s not like i’d prefer to have 0 women bcuz i’m not losing anything by having sex but i’m only making my situation slightly less worse. my situation/emotional state is never good it’s just bad or worse

Then you have to find the root cause of your emotional state being always bad. Maybe it's neurochemical. Some brains are more prone to depression and anxiety than others. In that case, only medical stimulants could help. Maybe it's something rooted in your childhood. A trauma that you can't get over. A feeling of emptiness that won't go away with carnal pleasures. It might be spiritual even. You have to consult your inner self and find out.

• +1
Then you have to find the root cause of your emotional state being always bad. Maybe it's neurochemical. Some brains are more prone to depression and anxiety than others. In that case, only medical stimulants could help. Maybe it's something rooted in your childhood. A trauma that you can't get over. A feeling of emptiness that won't go away with carnal pleasures. It might be spiritual even. You have to consult your inner self and find out.
but is anyone happy? i mean isn’t it normal to be empty deep deep inside? like i’m pretty sure everyone knows it’s impossible to truly fill that hole, u can get close but the center is always gonna be hollow

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
that killed himself
Wait but if chads can become mentally ill, that means looks are not enough to live a good life.

You can be Chad and come from an abusive home, you can be a Chad and loose your limbs, you can be a Chad and be born into extreme poberty, reality is fcked up.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
Wait but if chads can become mentally ill, that means looks are not enough to live a good life.

You can be Chad and come from an abusive home, you can be a Chad and loose your limbs, you can be a Chad and be born into extreme poberty, reality is fcked up.
nah but there’s chad that had nothing bad happen to them that became depressed. evil world we live in

yeh but OP point was no matter even if you have everything going for you
you will still not be happy
which is cope

br
yeh but OP point was no matter even if you have everything going for you
you will still not be happy
which is cope
o stop posting in my threads you make me mad

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@datboijj youre just a faggot i’ve never seen u say something smart before. you just say things that are biased to niggers and u react angry to anything that is true kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
cuz its just another drugs

• +1