Is it really race that matters or is it pheno?

watah

watah

Oofy doofy philosopher
Would this guy be taxed?
CA6DAB89 11FA 44DF B7C1 7C29A939BCF4

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Would this guy be taxed?
View attachment 2381916
Yes both matter, I’ve had girls say I was ugly because I’m Indian. Some girls have said im cute, and forum consensus is im somewhere between mtn- htn. Lets say High MTN. Without being brown id be a htn, fixing my bite would improve me more

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
You can overcome your taxed race by phenotype (you will have to be atypical for your people). Unless you don't have an atypical phenotype for your ethnic group, then you'll be taxed. I'm also reminded of a video of a fake-upmaxxed bimbomaxxed chick saying she was really attracted to this one guy and when she asked where he was from he said Pakistan with an insecure tone as if it was a bad thing and she got turned off. So you can overcome your taxed race (South Asians are at the bottom, post above mine proves this) if you look atypical enough and then you also gotta be NT on top of it.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 30593, ElBastardo and 1 other person
You can overcome your taxed race by phenotype (you will have to be atypical for your people). Unless you don't have an atypical phenotype for your ethnic group, then you'll be taxed. I'm also reminded of a video of a fake-upmaxxed bimbomaxxed chick saying she was really attracted to this one guy and when she asked where he was from he said Pakistan with an insecure tone as if it was a bad thing and she got turned off. So you can overcome your taxed race (South Asians are at the bottom, post above mine proves this) if you look atypical enough and then you also gotta be NT on top of it.
Atypical phenotype isnt enough in some cases as well, i have a really good eye area with colored eyes which are a halo, have dimples which are another small halo etc but if ur a brown or dark curry its over in the usa

Atypical phenotype isnt enough in some cases as well, i have a really good eye area with colored eyes which are a halo, have dimples which are another small halo etc but if ur a brown or dark curry its over in the usa
Yep salludon skin tone is ideal for south Asians

Curries like you should larp as arab

Yep salludon skin tone is ideal for south Asians
My brother has the same skin as him jfl, wanted me to be a shitskin. I was light as a baby so I might try HimmyButlers stack to get better skin sometime. I have eye halo too but in the end I still have a lot more dating options with decent mtbs than 95% of curries so im grateful JFL.

My brother has the same skin as him jfl, wanted me to be a shitskin. I was light as a baby so I might try HimmyButlers stack to get better skin sometime. I have eye halo too but in the end I still have a lot more dating options with decent mtbs than 95% of curries so im grateful JFL.
You pull white girls or nah

You pull white girls or nah
Like I talk to a couple white htbs and stacylites irl but not much, some look at me in school and on wizz I used to get a lot of white stacys. But irl not as much white girls mainly want white guys or the low class one’s black

By atypical it’s not just eyes, it’s skin color mostly. Even though I have more deathnik features than you do, most people by far place me out of South Asia. You have colored eyes but that’s still not enough. So I think it’s more gotta do with skin color. My brother on the other hand looks typically Indic. I also have a dimple in my face by the way but it’s not natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I can LARP as Arabic if I want, most people think I’m Arabic, but I’m proud of my country. We didn’t have it delivered to us by doing nothing. Our elders had to fight hard for it. Personally though I don’t see why they mistake me for being Arabic. Even in Pakistan I was mistaken for being Arabic, but I think that’s because of my shitty Urdu skills. Haha.

By atypical it’s not just eyes, it’s skin color mostly. Even though I have more deathnik features than you do, most people by far place me out of South Asia. You have colored eyes but that’s still not enough. So I think it’s more gotta do with skin color. My brother on the other hand looks typically Indic. I also have a dimple in my face by the way but it’s not natural.
Bhai do u think I will become lighter jfl, my brother and I both were lightskin and got darker but my brother became light again. I might ask him what he did but afaik he didn’t do anything we just tan a lot so do u think I have hope?

Bhai do u think I will become lighter jfl, my brother and I both were lightskin and got darker but my brother became light again. I might ask him what he did but afaik he didn’t do anything we just tan a lot so do u think I have hope?
I have no idea why he became lighter but you didn’t. If you had his skin color, you’d be more atypical, too. Ask him if he’s done anything just to be sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Pheno matters way more than race

• +1
Reactions: watah
I can LARP as Arabic if I want, most people think I’m Arabic, but I’m proud of my country. We didn’t have it delivered to us by doing nothing. Our elders had to fight hard for it. Personally though I don’t see why they mistake me for being Arabic. Even in Pakistan I was mistaken for being Arabic, but I think that’s because of my shitty Urdu skills. Haha.
Most people (whites in particular) cannot distinguish between an Arab and Pakistani/Iran/Afghan. To them you’re all the same, here in the uk when people are racist to Arabs they call them and all brown races “Pakis”. Might sound stupid to you and I have seen other brown races complain and be puzzled as to why they are being called something they are not but that’s how it be son

I know an Arab who can pass as Pakistani tbh, I brought it up to him once and he laughed and said even his dad calls him a “paki” for a laugh because he looks south Azn

Yea unless you're super dark dravidian most pass as each other
but its better to larp as latino imo
arabs still face big tax in the US
latinos don't
exotic = latino/mulatto w green eyes

Yea unless you're super dark dravidian most pass as each other
but its better to larp as latino imo
arabs still face big tax in the US
latinos don't
exotic = latino/mulatto w green eyes
I agree. I often say here that all brown races look alike and I consider them the NPC character races of humans. It’s like god got bored and decided “fuck it ima make everybody look alike” only black white and East Asian look unique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Most people (whites in particular) cannot distinguish between an Arab and Pakistani/Iran/Afghan. To them you’re all the same, here in the uk when people are racist to Arabs they call them and all brown races “Pakis”. Might sound stupid to you and I have seen other brown races complain and be puzzled as to why they are being called something they are not but that’s how it be son

I know an Arab who can pass as Pakistani tbh, I brought it up to him once and he laughed and said even his dad calls him a “paki” for a laugh because he looks south Azn
I’m not talking about white people. They usually go “Moroccan” or “Turkish” as they only know these two groups.

I was actually talking about other ethnics mistaking me for being Arabic. Including Arabs themselves. They ask me if I’m Arabic or they speak in Arabic to me.

Non-South Asian muzzie deathnik groups tend to look down on us, it’s not a surprise, JFL. That’s why I don’t like them.

Black people think I’m either Turkish or Afghan. Especially Afghan when I wear my kameez. I remember a black woman in the supermarket in the queue before me. She turns around and asks me “Are you Afghan?” Lol. At least she’s closer than most people. I get Iranian often as well.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m not talking about white people. They usually go “Moroccan” or “Turkish” as they only know these two groups.

I was actually talking about other ethnics mistaking me for being Arabic. Including Arabs themselves. They ask me if I’m Arabic or they speak in Arabic to me.

Non-South Asian muzzie deathnik groups tend to look down on us, it’s not a surprise, JFL. That’s why I don’t like them.

Black people think I’m either Turkish or Afghan. Especially Afghan when I wear my kameez. I remember a black woman in the supermarket in the queue before me. She turns around and asks me “Are you Afghan?” Lol. At least she’s closer than most people. I get Iranian often as well.
Moroccans are bascislly “Arabic” racially they look identical

Moroccans are bascislly “Arabic” racially they look identical
That’s true. I had my Moroccan Arabic friend over yesterday and I asked him about Morocco’s demographics and he said 50% is Arabic, 50% is Berber.

Anyway, like I said before.. I dunno why those people misplace me considering I don’t see it myself.

I was at a local Pakistani mosque and one Moroccan dude a few years younger than me was surprised to hear I was Pakistani. I was like “Wtf? Basically everyone here is Pakistani. How could he not see that? Should have been way too obvious.”

It’s strange af. Might be why I get IOIs here and there, because I am evading “curry tax.” JFL. I don’t scan for IOIs though, I am halal gazemaxxed, I always break off the eye contact when I accidentally make eye contact with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24770
I have no idea why he became lighter but you didn’t. If you had his skin color, you’d be more atypical, too. Ask him if he’s done anything just to be sure.
Yep I will meet him next irl. My brother looks completely iranic tbh i just need to improve coloring and widen lower third, and then im getting braces soon maybe i can max out at low chadlite with stubble jfl

No he wouldn’t be taxed. U gotta be retarded to think he’d be taxed

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
pheno

Oussama lucked out hard on the genetic lottery, the other guys who share names with him can't say the same

• JFL
Reactions: watah
That’s true. I had my Moroccan Arabic friend over yesterday and I asked him about Morocco’s demographics and he said 50% is Arabic, 50% is Berber.

Anyway, like I said before.. I dunno why those people misplace me considering I don’t see it myself.

I was at a local Pakistani mosque and one Moroccan dude a few years younger than me was surprised to hear I was Pakistani. I was like “Wtf? Basically everyone here is Pakistani. How could he not see that? Should have been way too obvious.”

It’s strange af. Might be why I get IOIs here and there, because I am evading “curry tax.” JFL. I don’t scan for IOIs though, I am halal gazemaxxed, I always break off the eye contact when I accidentally make eye contact with a girl.
I just hate women so I ignore them because beasts are to be ignored and woman are beasts

I have read that 90% of morrocans are Berber genetically (if they did a dna test most would be the African E haplogroup making them Africans rather than the Arab J) but the issue is that morrocans like most maghrebis are insecure of their Berber heratage and thus claim arab on a culteral basis

So I hat you end up with is a situation where 50% of the population are not what they say they are. 50% are larping as Arabs but they aren’t and this shows as Moroccan Arabic is very hard to understand due to the Berber speech on there. Also explains why Maghrebi girls love BBCs so much cos they are African

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both matter, obviously

It's not that every race comes with 10 phenotypes, with the best phenotype in one race being equally good as the best phenotype in another one

Based. I do the same thing. Been doing it for years.
I just despise them. It’s not even like some incel bitter rage for them like most guys have where if they got a gf they’d like girls. For me it’s a genuine hatred of them. Even if I got a woman I’d still hate them. I’ll never not hate women they are inferior in every way, they are the unaestechic gender hence why they need clown 🤡 masks to look good and have hearts as black as the void of space. There is 0 to like about women only reason why men like them is due to natrue forcing us to like them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Gengar