Is it really the guy’s job to ALWAYS initiate sex? I (M24) am feeling exhausted with trying to get things going with my GF (F25)

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok

Source

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and chadpreetcel123
Dont get it bro

Dont get it bro

She mentioned that school has been very crazy right now and her mental health hasn’t been the greatest, which could be contributing to her lack of desire to get physical, which is totally understandable

She mentioned that school has been very crazy right now and her mental health hasn’t been the greatest, which could be contributing to her lack of desire to get physical, which is totally understandable

i didn't read but I'd just stop having sex. FUck initiating. I'm not going to risk rejection when I can just fap.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
She is definetely initiating with chad. And the cuck is asking on reddit why she doesnt want to fuck him

Lol at getting rejected by your own gf.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, jefferson, BigBoy and 2 others
The only time he doesn't initiate the sex is with his father

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
He should just carry her to the bedroom, women don't like a guy begging like a dog.

he has no game and doesnt make her pussy wet.
doesnt have the slayer looks like me
look at prfl pic for reference.

We both really communicated and listened to each other’s issues regarding our relationship, and she was very receptive and understanding that I want to feel “wanted”. I feel like now she understands the importance of this to me and she said she’ll try harder in the future to initiate. :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and rockndogs
How are you not having sex every time you see eachother. Shouldn't need to bark over text anymore

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Butthurt Dweller
He’s blinded by delusion...

HES GETTING CUCKED AS WE SPEAK JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII, rockndogs and 1 other person
How are you not having sex every time you see eachother. Shouldn't need to bark over text anymore
she does not really like him and there is something else going on

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
she does not really like him and there is something else going on
True if she uses mental health to escape an act that brings pleasures she's a larping whore

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
@rockndogs have you fixed your skin yet?

@rockndogs have you fixed your skin yet?

when i graduate i will have enough money to remove my scars. Other than that its better than it was 1 year ago jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
when i graduate i will have enough money to remove my scars. Other than that its better than it was 1 year ago jfl
Derminator 2, 1 mm stamping with GHK-Cu aftercare.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and rockndogs