Is it really this hard for white guys?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
This guy had status, money, some amount of fame, very good hair for his age, was in great shape, yet had to resort to being a

'rapist, sex offender and serial sexual predator who targets small, Asian women'

And even then he got busted and humiliated in the press, when the foid explained how

'He would call me and not let me get off the phone until I said he could come to my apartment. Then as soon as he walked in, he would say he already took a VIAGARA (sic) and ask me to orally gratify him,”

"He would also insert himself when I have clearly said no. He would ask me to ‘just trust me’ or ‘just do it’

Defo not saying what he did was right, BUT he claims it's all lies, and we know foids lie like men breathe, especially noodles who are Uber manipulative, regardless it's pretty sad that he had to go so low, it's practically rape

This guy had status, money, some amount of fame, very good hair for his age, was in great shape, yet had to resort to being a

'rapist, sex offender and serial sexual predator who targets small, Asian women'

And even then he got busted and humiliated in the press, when the foid explained how

'He would call me and not let me get off the phone until I said he could come to my apartment. Then as soon as he walked in, he would say he already took a VIAGARA (sic) and ask me to orally gratify him,”

"He would also insert himself when I have clearly said no. He would ask me to ‘just trust me’ or ‘just do it’

Defo not saying what he did was right, BUT he claims it's all lies, and we know foids lie like men breathe, especially noodles who are Uber manipulative, regardless it's pretty sad that he had to go so low, it's practically rape

Well in terms of racism towards whites yes but really this is applicable to all men in the west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back