is it really tret or tan?

StepanovMogs

StepanovMogs

it’s so stepanov-er
i know you typically have to pick one or the other since tret makes you hypersensitive to the sun.

however is there a certain protocol i could follow to really minimize the damage tanning could cause? for example

cycle tret + a good sunscreen for 5 days, take two days off of it continue w sunscreen. then take melanotan and tan for a day to maintain my current tan and repeat.

i need a tan to cover up my keratosis pilaris rubra faceii. and my skin looks great after i tan as well.

i really want to incorporate tret just for anti aging purposes

@Orc

You skin just gets hypersensitive the first weeks/months you are using it. You see it when you skin is peeling and flaking.
So stick to tret and when you're few months in and see your skin adapted to it you can go sun bathing if you like.

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
I mean mt2 should protect you from sun damage, it's quite literally the purpose of it. I would just smear some tret every 3 days and tan on non days with mt2. if you have a lot of melanin cuz of mt2 your skin SHOULD be fine.

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
You skin just gets hypersensitive the first weeks/months you are using it. You see it when you skin is peeling and flaking.
So stick to tret and when you're few months in and see your skin adapted to it you can go sun bathing if you like.
fuark my dumbass should have never hopped of it 1-2 months ago. now im prob gonna have to go through that purging stage again

I mean mt2 should protect you from sun damage, it's quite literally the purpose of it. I would just smear some tret every 3 days and tan on non days with mt2. if you have a lot of melanin cuz of mt2 your skin SHOULD be fine.
ok i’ll try this

preciate it boyo

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I'm not sure if it works, it's just a theory. I'd ask @Orc for certainty
I use mt2 with tret yeah, I don't have the patience to actually lay in the sun so I just take my shirt off at work and trim some hedges.

tanning without mt2 is shit regardless of whether you use tret.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I use mt2 with tret yeah, I don't have the patience to actually lay in the sun so I just take my shirt off at work and trim some hedges.

tanning without mt2 is shit regardless of whether you use tret.
Do you use sunscreen whilst using mt2? and what's your dosage?