Is it really worth going to FAMOUS surgeons?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Whenever people here discuss bimax they always just mention the same few names, I wonder if it's even worth it to spend tens of thousands for some surgeon like Alfaro that constantly bump up their prices when there are many other options available. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 6128
Whenever people here discuss bimax they always just mention the same few names, I wonder if it's even worth it to spend tens of thousands for some surgeon like Alfaro that constantly bump up their prices when there are many other options available. Thoughts?
No, it is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 30679
Alfaro has no aye for aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
They can botch like any other surgeon it's possible
It's a risk that comes with the surgery
Your local surgeon can give you the same results as the top tier surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Some of them live up to their hype but are $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No, it is not worth it.
i might do a public surgeon in germany tbh, will be totally covered by insurance i think and others here have said hes blackpilled and did them good. do u think this is a good or bad idea?
They can botch like any other surgeon it's possible
It's a risk that comes with the surgery
Your local surgeon can give you the same results as the top tier surgeon
Some of them live up to their hype but are $$$.
Alfaro has no aye for aesthetics
read above and please respond ^^^

i might do a public surgeon in germany tbh, will be totally covered by insurance i think and others here have said hes blackpilled and did them good. do u think this is a good or bad idea?

Check his B/A and whatever info you can find.

It is only if you need implants as well since the deal is so good (4k for an implant with pagnoni if doing bimax as well, but the implant alone without bimax would be 12-16k)

Otherwise any local maxfac that knows how to do rotations and will listen to your aesthetic concerns will do just as good a job

A 10mm bsso is a 10bm bsso no matter who does it

i might do a public surgeon in germany tbh, will be totally covered by insurance i think and
This is a good thing. But you cannot choose then. You want to exercise your options to select a surgeon out of multiple no-name surgeons. After consultations with them.
others here have said hes blackpilled and did them good. do u think this is a good or bad idea?
I would keep away from anything called "blackpilled". It reeks of autism. Better ask for real experience from his patients than listen to the internet opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Look at his before and after that will indicate or not if he's a good surgeon

• +1
Yes they’re reputable for a reason go to them

• +1
Depends on why they are famous.

there are some that are unreasonably expensive and produce mediocre results like sailer (he's old and gives a sort of plastic look) but there's a reason they are more expensive. most normie surgeons can't even do ccw. and they just want to make you look "normal" (read incel). no real eye for aesthetics. and it's your face and airway you're fucking with so don't be a retard. might be worth to take a look at what you can get that's covered by insurance but don't expect too much.

• +1