Is it really worth it work on your vibration n shut ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
For those of you who don't know you are a vibrational being. Is it worth it to level up your vibration n shut ? Do all the namaste shut n everything man.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, nathan and vermillioncorefan
it helps

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yea, it's not really enough, but it helps me to feel like happier i guess n shut. Action is the true mechanism for success.
yea u gotta actually take action u can’t just read books about muh namaste u have to implement it. notice how namaste sounds like no masturbate that’s an example

There was a very short period where I was super high vibrational and it felt like heaven

I wanna know how I can get that feeling back

There was a very short period where I was super high vibrational and it felt like heaven

I wanna know how I can get that feeling back
i have an audio that can help with that, but it may give you schizophrenic symptoms n shut. Do you want it ?

yea u gotta actually take action u can’t just read books about muh namaste u have to implement it. notice how namaste sounds like no masturbate that’s an example
That's the part missing from the loa community: action. I spent too many years just sitting on my ass vibrating n shut. It really doesn't work that way man.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That's the part missing from the loa community: action. I spent too many years just sitting on my ass vibrating n shut. It really doesn't work that way man.
exactly bro. law of attraction is the largest, most bulls hit cope. “you can have EVERYTHING u want bro, just think about it” lol it’s for people who are lazy as shit

exactly bro. law of attraction is the largest, most bulls hit cope. “you can have EVERYTHING u want bro, just think about it” lol it’s for people who are lazy as shit
Yea tbh it's a nice concept, but sitting on your butt doing namaste shut 24/7 isn't gonna lead you to the promised land. Chad doesn't even know how to vibrate and he still gets the quality pussy you desire n shut.

i have an audio that can help with that, but it may give you schizophrenic symptoms n shut. Do you want it ?
Sure boyo

IMG 9959

people envy those who are genuinely happy
I guess; they seem to be vindictive af towards me no matter what I do really. I just vibe to feel that universal high neeguh :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: