is it really your neck size or is it just ur face fat

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
is a question u should be asking yourself

a good example of this is tom brady. he went from looking like a pencil neck in photos to a neck mogger. another reason why you should be dedicating your life to getting lean

IMG 6352

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, TallDarkAndHandsome, Timmy and 8 others
it's neither bro 🥹

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and NorwoodAscender

a good example of this is tom brady. he went from looking like a pencil neck in photos to a neck mogger. another reason why you should be dedicating your life to getting lean

View attachment 3196065
none of them if you have good bones your gonna look no matter what

View attachment 3196065
He also had a beard in the left picture which hides away a lot of definition

none of them if you have good bones your gonna look no matter what
Not true, you can bloat up even with good bones, look at JB, imagine if he was 20% bf, he would be an absolute truecel

Neither, it's a shitty frame

Not true, you can bloat up even with good bones, look at JB, imagine if he was 20% bf, he would be an absolute truecel
ye but you can just get a buccal fat removal + even neck size is genetics look at JB he literally never worked out and he has a good neck shape and size

Neck size is highly genetic and indicative of higher testosterone levels and higher androgen receptor density in this area. Having higher facial fat will only make a relative difference. I do have fairly high testosterone levels at about 850 - 900, age 25 but still lack bones frame and robustness. My neck however is 43.5-44cm circumference or top 1 percentile, despite being of average height and not even lifting. Never ever did my absolute neck size shrink or grew significantly while loosing or gaining weight, also only minimal in relative terms.

View attachment 3196065
In my case it really is neck size along with a wide big face:lul:. Can show you in dms if you’re interested.