Is it recommended to take Fin even tho i'm not even 20 yet?

S

seacel

Banned
My front hair very thin and maybe start balding soon and the worst thing is because vitiligo my hair looks white so it's look very thin. My dad still nw0 at 50s but my uncle from mom side balding at 30.

I'm trying to avoid more hair loss using Aloe Vera, but maybe i need to take Fin quickly. If i take Fin now can it affect my growth or i'm already mature and no more growth?

Really depends man you kinda have to do some research and use your brain. I don't want to be held accountable for giving you bad info but I started dut right after turning 19 and i'm fine. Different people different risks and I'm not a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 12218, Luke LLL and 1 other person
I'd wait until I notice hair actually falling. My father started noticing hairs on his pillow and in the morning as well as while showering before becoming nw3-4 he is now. Finasteride is a massive step to take in your teens.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Really depends man you kinda have to do some research and use your brain. I don't want to be held accountable for giving you bad info but I started dut right after turning 19 and i'm fine. Different people different risks and I'm not a doctor.
Started dut today at 21, just wondering, did it reduce acne or improve your skin?

Idk but i fucked up and jumped straight on fin at 17 have since come off at 18 (because i possibly just have a terrible hairline), idk what it did internally but the only observable change was watery+decreased volume of semen

I'd never take the tranny drug tbh no matter the age