is it risky to dermastamp undereyes

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
I want to use volufiline for undereyes i heard that it can build fat grafts but needling it before will give better results so is 0.5mm needle size good and how am i supposed to needle it and can someone give me a volufiline supplier from amazon? (preferably a different one that doesnt cost 40$)

I want to use volufiline for undereyes i heard that it can build fat grafts but needling it before will give better results so is 0.5mm needle size good and how am i supposed to needle it and can someone give me a volufiline supplier from amazon? (preferably a different one that doesn't cost 40$)
It barely does anything. I have been using volufilline for over a year now, dermastamping under my eyes every other day. I'm telling you, it's not worth it at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: aber
I want to use volufiline for undereyes i heard that it can build fat grafts but needling it before will give better results so is 0.5mm needle size good and how am i supposed to needle it and can someone give me a volufiline supplier from amazon? (preferably a different one that doesnt cost 40$)
It barely does anything. I have been using volufilline for over a year now, dermastamping under my eyes every other day. I'm telling you, it's not worth it at all.
some people had benefits so why not try it out

I had this theory, tbh PDO’s will be better under the eyes. Going to make a thread rn actually.

pdos would probably do more