Is it safe to ask a foid for looksmaxxing advice?

K

Kreier

Iron
I am just wondering whether it's safe to even ask a foid at my uni for looksmaxxing advice or if even just contacting her in any way could be misinterpreted as sexual harassment.

I already know i am going to take rhino, but i want to ask her if there are other areas i should also take.

The advantage of this strategy would be that i would get an advice directly from a foid, which could possibly work better than advice from male friends in terms of ascension. By the way, all my male friends think i am handsome, if they even mean what they are saying. Not that it matters anyway. The only thing that matters to me in this situation is to be considered handsome by foids.

So what do you think? Is it safe or could it lead to false accusations of sexual harassment?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SharpOrange, 97baHater, goo25 and 3 others
This is a serious question. I was just thinking of finding subtle, discrete way to converse with that foid and steer it into a direction where i can ask her the questions. The only thing that is holding me back is the fear of the fucking HR department at my uni, in case she slaps a false complaint against me.

Actual social suicide if you do that JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, LeaveMaxx, perpetuallytired and 4 others
Bro, i was talking about doing it in a subtle, discrete way, steering the conversation in a direction where it becomes natural.
How? I tried that and she thinks I'm a fag now for mentioning wanting to use makeup

• JFL
Reactions: aber
Yes I told her if she could borrow me her concealer and she sent a SS to her friends and now they think I'm a fag
Bro, i am sorry to say this but i agree with her that you shouldn't use makeup since you are a man. You should do skin care, excercize and take surgeries if needed, but using makeup as a man is gay.

• +1
Reactions: aber and 97baHater
Some women are very knowledgeable about skin, hair, etcetera but all of that information is on this website already. I don't see what benefit a woman's beauty advice is going to have versus our advice. "Women know what women find attractive" no, they don't. Women don't know how to help you attract other women. They don't even know what they find attractive. Looksmaxxing is about working with what you have, making yourself look attractive in ways that appeal to most people in general.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Don't they are too bluepilled they're always gonna say "u don't need to change" "there's nothing wrong" or just generic stuff like "wash ur face" "get a perfume" etc

For 95% of people attraction is decided withing seconds of seeing someone and Is subconscious, because we are blackpilled we are the only ones aware of it to this extent.

They also protect their views so men don't realise how damaging hypergamy is, again subconscious

You will get no good advice from them, only get advice if it's SPECIFIC. Eg, makeup advice if u know they won't say ur a fag. O

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and 97baHater
Don't they are too bluepilled they're always gonna say "u don't need to change" "there's nothing wrong" or just generic stuff like "wash ur face" "get a perfume" etc

For 95% of people attraction is decided withing seconds of seeing someone and Is subconscious, because we are blackpilled we are the only ones aware of it to this extent.

They also protect their views so men don't realise how damaging hypergamy is, again subconscious

You will get no good advice from them, only get advice if it's SPECIFIC. Eg, makeup advice if u know they won't say ur a fag. O
Seems like i have everything i need on this site then. I won't ask her and put myself in such a situation then. I will ask for advices on this site.

Some women are very knowledgeable about skin, hair, etcetera but all of that information is on this website already. I don't see what benefit a woman's beauty advice is going to have versus our advice. "Women know what women find attractive" no, they don't. Women don't know how to help you attract other women. They don't even know what they find attractive. Looksmaxxing is about working with what you have, making yourself look attractive in ways that appeal to most people in general.
Really? That doesn't explain why about every male friends finds me handsome while women ignore me.

I am just wondering whether it's safe to even ask a foid at my uni for looksmaxxing advice or if even just contacting her in any way could be misinterpreted as sexual harassment.

I already know i am going to take rhino, but i want to ask her if there are other areas i should also take.

The advantage of this strategy would be that i would get an advice directly from a foid, which could possibly work better than advice from male friends in terms of ascension. By the way, all my male friends think i am handsome, if they even mean what they are saying. Not that it matters anyway. The only thing that matters to me in this situation is to be considered handsome by foids.

So what do you think? Is it safe or could it lead to false accusations of sexual harassment?
Unless it's a relative don't do it.

Honestly if you have a sister, she is the best source for looksmax advice.