is it safe to leanmaxx at 18 years old?

tia0505

tia0505

spaghetticel🇮🇹🍝
so i’ve already reached something near 14% bodyfat, is it safe to reach something like 9-10%? i saw i video saying doing diets isn’t good when you’re a teenager because it fucks up with your puberty and you don’t develop correctly

so i’ve already reached something near 14% bodyfat, is it safe to reach something like 9-10%? i saw i video saying doing diets isn’t good when you’re a teenager because it fucks up with your puberty and you don’t develop correctly
I'm pretty much your age and eat 2200 calories a day but I'm 16%~ bodyfat roughly.

It's reccomened to eat 2500 but Idgaf.

I think it's safe to go down to 12% but not lower.

You won't exactly grow more at 18 so yeah leanmaxx.

Take protein, calcium and vitamin D if you do in case there's any bone growth left.

I think you can already bcs you are almost fully developed at that age

I'm pretty much your age and eat 2200 calories a day but I'm 16%~ bodyfat roughly.

It's reccomened to eat 2500 but Idgaf.

I think it's safe to go down to 12% but not lower.
i’m on a cut and i’m eating like 1500 kcal a day
You won't exactly grow more at 18 so yeah leanmaxx.
yep i haven’t grown taller in the last year and a half so i think imma do it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Just make sure you don't get lean enough to fuck up with your hormones, your heights probably finished but your frame is still filling out

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
i’m on a cut and i’m eating like 1500 kcal a day

yep i haven’t grown taller in the last year and a half so i think imma do it
1500 calories is insanely low, I've grew taller these past months so I'm gonna try to avoid cutting below 2200.

But I'm sure morr HGH is released when you have less bodyfat so i dont really know

SmartSelect 20230731 222200 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
1500 calories is insanely low, I've grew taller these past months so I'm gonna try to avoid cutting below 2200.

But I'm sure morr HGH is released when you have less bodyfat so i dont really know
i’m at like 1500-1600 and i’m still building muscles so i think that it’s safe for my physique (i have slow metabolism)

• +1
Reactions: UglyItalian and Deleted member 25223

Users who are viewing this thread

Back