Is it safe to mega dose hydrolyzed collagen powder?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I’ve been doing 2 full scoops a day and noticed an insane difference in how smooth my skin felt when i touched it . Thus giving me the idea to maybe up to 4 scoops a day? Will more be better? I have currently 4 boxes full of collagen powder but if im doing 4 scoops i could run out fast and they are not cheap whatsoever

Collagen is a peptide and has no upper limit... you can go bonkers. But it might make you feel bloated / give you stomach cramps, no serious side effects though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and edodalic29
Have you measured how many grams one scoop contains?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Yes 1 scoop is 20g , I might go up 100g a day

This is not pseudo, MD did a study and found these values to be optimal. Maybe going with max value for each category combined is gigachad move

Attachments

• cl.png
    cl.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Lol @apes who consume collagen powder and think it absorbs when it just gets digested like any other protein

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
This is not pseudo, MD did a study and found these values to be optimal. Maybe going with max value for each category combined is gigachad move
I agree . How does the affect the hair? Im on retin a and fin for both my hair & skin

why do people like to get their calories from powder that costs more than food for no benefit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927