is it safe to take MK-677 at 17

J

jaydennboyy

Iron
currently just turned 17 and trying to take MK-677 is there really any negatives and side affects for taking this at a young age ?

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
What for

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and nosemaxxing
@nosemaxxing @alriodai ok

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and nosemaxxing
did a cycle had no bad side effects in general the side effects of PED's are way overblown from my experience

You can run it safe if you know how to deal with the side effects of it. Take Berberin for the blood sugar increasing effect and potential risk MK-677 has, cut out sodium and carbs to a minimum and keep potassium intake high. I can also recommend dandelion root against the water retention :)

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
mk677 is harmless

it is also completely useless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Schönling, Deprived and 3 others
currently just turned 17 and trying to take MK-677 is there really any negatives and side affects for taking this at a young age ?
Yes insuline resistance and type 2 diabete, I am not joking just go search it and read some comments on diverse forums

Read this too, this can have an inhibiting impact on GH axis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling
It made my penis too big, i wish i didn't take it.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
did a cycle had no bad side effects in general the side effects of PED's are way overblown from my experience
It's not a PED, you stupid greycel, shut your ignorant mouth.

No, you'll suddenly die after swallowing it.

you are literally retarded
It makes you secrete a tiny bit more GH, you wont notice a thing and that's not a real PED, a real PED is Testosterone.

Yes it will, if you wonder if something will leaves side effects it probably will :forcedsmile:

• +1
Stay natty

• +1
Yes insuline resistance and type 2 diabete, I am not joking just go search it and read some comments on diverse forums

Read this too, this can have an inhibiting impact on GH axis

cope its done jack shit for me

• +1
cope its done jack shit for me
Maybe not for all people but u can't deny the fact there is an unknown risk and u can't u if u are in this category too, and don't forget blood sugar tests on the side each week is expensive as fuck

creatine is less natty then Cope K-677 lmfao
Creatine benefits are only valuable at high dosing but the negative effects caused by this dosing are not worth it, who want balding and a loss of kidney regime in exchange of this?

Stay natty
This drug dont have even the studies and certifications to be commercialized on the human market, nobody knows how potentially fucked it can be in a long term using

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This drug dont have even the studies and certifications to be commercialized on the human market, nobody knows how potentially fucked it can be in a long term using
this is immense cope, who tf cares about risks w long term use use ur brain y would a growth hormone secretagogue shown to work by the mechanism of stimulating the ghrelin receptor, which is unsuppressive, have long term effects?

u are in for a rude awakening when u realize 90% of the body chads u see online living ur dream life are on roids and are still gonna live over 80

• +1
this is immense cope, who tf cares about risks w long term use use ur brain y would a growth hormone secretagogue shown to work by the mechanism of stimulating the ghrelin receptor, which is unsuppressive, have long term effects?

u are in for a rude awakening when u realize 90% of the body chads u see online living ur dream life are on roids and are still gonna live over 80
I take this combined in a mixture with other things before sleep, no secondary effect and can even reduce fasting blood sugar and reducing insulin resistance promoting even more in long term HGH and IGF1 just by this simple fact as opposed to MK-677, why should I need it ?

And for steroids enjoy the permanent hypogonadism and shrinkage of ur natural testosterone production, entierely depending on exogenous testosterone and money to keep ur levels in the reference range is not worth it for some faster muscles gain