is it sexist for me to stare at a girls ass?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
I recently started college and there’s this foid she sorta looks like a black and Latina girl at the same time she has this massive jiggly ass it literally jiggles when she walks and when I see her I just can’t stop staring

This is a reflection of my internalized misogyny and by objectifying her I realize I’m reinforcing the patriarchy so please help. How do I stop staring?

@ElTruecel @cromagnon @CopiumX @Imretarded? @piec @aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noobs, Imretarded? and 8 others
Didn’t read

Inb4 - “:soy:

It's OK if you're Chad.
You're risking a sexual harassment charge if you're not at least above HTN level looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte and wishIwasSalludon
You're retarded. You should've slapped that ass and never wash that hand again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
No nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Did you take a picture?

• JFL
the reason people need glasses is because theyr eyes dont get to eat, feed your eyes some thickk juicy jiggly cake and youll see like a hawk

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
high T low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and wishIwasSalludon
Gay

• Hmm...
the reason people need glasses is because theyr eyes dont get to eat, feed your eyes some thickk juicy jiggly cake and youll see like a hawk
Yea that instantly fixes vision. If u got glasses, open up big booty latinas, go far away from the screen, try to see the screen, you will get hunter hawk vision eyes trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
nothing misogynist about enjoying a juicy bum

I used to grope random foid's asses back in HS. Almost always got away with it too jfl

If a foid has a nice ass it should be her legal obligation to allow random incels to bury their face in there for at least 1 minute

if your pakistani

no, its not sexist. its not an act that demonstrates u think women deserve less rights than men.