Is it smart to put lipo lab in ur cock fatpad?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
@maxxmclooks @AySab @Orc

• +1
Reactions: plukee and LooksThinker
well i mean technically prolly yes but be really fucking careful not to inject to the erectile tissue
Funny question do you have a cock injection site image? I’m scared ima puncture the nerve or vien

@Autismcel @northern mogger if i do this i’ll have 6 nbp and 6.5 at my max nbp
@Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Funny question do you have a cock injection site image? I’m scared ima puncture the nerve or vien

@Michael Myers
creative way to ask for dickpic ngl:lul:

but nah i wouldnt worry about nerves or veins, people overestimate that risk, really its non existent

tbh ur biggest risks imo are accidentally injecting too deep=injecting to the erectile tissue or injecting too much and getting fat necrosis

• +1
Reactions: AySab
creative way to ask for dickpic ngl:lul:

but nah i wouldnt worry about nerves or veins, people overestimate that risk, really its non existent

tbh ur biggest risks imo are accidentally injecting too deep=injecting to the erectile tissue or injecting too much and getting fat necrosis
Whats fat nectosis

@Orc can also answer this for you.
When i start injecting it will be one of the last places I inject

@Orc can also answer this for you.
When i start injecting it will be one of the last places I inject
Yeah i @‘d him

Lmk how it goes

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
you can but it's insanely painful from what I've heard.

Uh oh

Whats painful? Like the actual penis or the needle or the aftercare?

the acid burns underneath your skin, feels like having heartburn but not in your throat.
Cant be that painful if its compared to a heart burn

Are u ever gonna do it and report back?

Cant be that painful if its compared to a heart burn

Are u ever gonna do it and report back?
I have no fat there, but I know people who did it.

it's not severe pain but it's a really weird feeling, can last for a while too, like you'll be stuck with it for half an hour at least.

I feel I am the only qualified person to answer this question tbh Greycel Asserts Dominance.

@ShawarmaFilth @maxxmclooks @Orc @SteveRogers

I've injected 24 mL above my penis, and one injection was slightly too close, causing some swelling on the base of my cock. I'm waiting for the lumps to go away (on the base of my dick and pubic region), but there's been no negative change in my erection quality, my erections have improved JFL somehow.

I used between 5-9 mL per injection, typically with 3 mL syringes. I will make a forum post once the swelling and lumps are gone. Despite the swelling, my Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length (NBPEL) has increased by 0.3 inches so far.

I also used 1-1.5 mL of booster per Lipo Lab bottle, although the recommended dosage is 0.3 mL. I've used 3-5 times that amount.

Pain levels:

During injection: 5
After injection (burning): 7 (the morning after)
Swelling: 9 (looked deformed for the first week after each injection)
I spaced the injections over 4 weeks. My body fat percentage is 12-13%, but I have poor fat distribution in that area.

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
I feel I am the only qualified person to answer this question tbh Greycel Asserts Dominance.

I've injected 24 mL above my penis, and one injection was slightly too close, causing some swelling on the base of my cock. I'm waiting for the lumps to go away (on the base of my dick and pubic region), but there's been no negative change in my erection quality, my erections have improved JFL somehow.

I used between 5-9 mL per injection, typically with 3 mL syringes. I will make a forum post once the swelling and lumps are gone. Despite the swelling, my Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length (NBPEL) has increased by 0.3 inches so far.

I also used 1-1.5 mL of booster per Lipo Lab bottle, although the recommended dosage is 0.3 mL. I've used 3-5 times that amount.

Pain levels:

I spaced the injections over 4 weeks. My body fat percentage is 12-13%, but I have poor fat distribution in that area.
either ur dose is massive bs or those lumps u have are fat necrosis

no1 in their right mind would inject 24ml, let alone to such small fat pad as the base of ur dick

jfl

either ur dose is massive bs or those lumps u have are fat necrosis

no1 in their right mind would inject 24ml, let alone to such small fat pad as the base of ur dick

jfl
Not Larping can ask Steve Rogers when he replies JFL, lowest Inhib Greycel on the forum.

Ya Mirin Son

Not Larping can ask Steve Rogers when he replies JFL, lowest Inhib Greycel on the forum.
massive jfl at ur dose

im 90% sure i have fat necrosis now

massive jfl at ur dose

im 90% sure i have fat necrosis now
They are going away slowly, and are becoming smaller and less hard already.

The one on my cock however was a massive L and I did not mean for that to fucking happen (8mL on the sides of my fat pad but too lower to base of cock) , hopefully didn't reduce my girth JFL :forcedsmile:.

Can't do PE until base lump on my cock goes away FFS :feelshah:

Last edited:

Pain levels:

How should you sleep? On ur back? And can it migrate to ur balls lmfao

I do have Fat Necrosis now LMAO not mirin but they are going away slowly, and are becoming smaller and less hard already.

The one on my cock however was a massive L and I did not mean for that to fucking happen (8mL on the sides of my fat pad but too lower to base of cock) , hopefully didn't reduce my girth JFL :forcedsmile:.

Can't do PE until base lump on my cock goes away FFS :feelshah:
how do u know u dont have fat necrosis?

@Michael Myers
Do it if you want to be never be able to achieve a full hard erection ever again