Is it THAT over for the average man?

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Just seen a pic of a coworker (female) who is not even 30, looks almost 40 because AWFUL skin and ugly as shit, only good tits but rest of body is shit. She is dating a guy who is NW3 but mogs her to the moon. I can't believe that guy couldn't get at least an average girl. He has to be a lazy lonely retard who got approached or something by her, I can't accept he walked up to her and tried to smash, there is no way.
No pic btw, just imagine a 3/10 ugly bitch with a 5-6/10 guy with NW3 running cover-up game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
By definition yes. Hypergamy means girls are only attracted to above average men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9380
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
By definition yes. Hypergamy means girls are only attracted to above average men
I've seen mediocre/average men with average women, even gigabeckys, maybe it's true norwooding is a death sentence for subchadlites and that's the reason that faggot had to settle with that ogre.

It comes down to 1 thing: LTR has less looks requirements than STR. Slaying is way, way harder than getting into an LTR. But if you're really gl both become very easy.

Statusmaxxed, rich NT 4 psl means very easy relationships for you even though you still can't slay easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723