Is it the perfect time to buy stocks right now?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Every normie is panicking because of coronavirus, stocks will go back up eventually

huge dip for some stocks and perfect for buying

I have a feeling it'll go down even more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats what I was thinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
i wish i could buy stocks but im young n broke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2597, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
if you know what you're doing then yes.

just because you buy some random fucking stock that is currently down, it doesn't mean it will get you the results you want in the future

so a degree of iq is needed

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Alt Number 3
if you know what you're doing then yes.

just because you buy some random fucking stock that is currently down, it doesn't mean it will get you the results you want in the future

so a degree of iq is need

no shit

do ur research and pick a good stock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Wait longer. look at how rustled Americucks are its going to drop a lot more

Just invest in the S&P 500 if you don't know what you're doing

Every normie is panicking because of coronavirus, stocks will go back up eventually

huge dip for some stocks and perfect for buying

I have a feeling it'll go down even more

Hell fucking no.

Literally no one on this forum understands how finances and the economy works.

The extent of black pill finance here is don't be a wage slave , don't get a wife , don't get a mortgage that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KrissKross
Hell fucking no.

Literally no one on this forum understands how finances and the economy works.

The extent of black pill finance here is don't be a wage slave , don't get a wife , don't get a mortgage that's about it.
Yeah people shouldn’t buy into stocks just yet. They got to wait long enough to buy almost at the bottom, a few months after stocks and the economy is showing signs of recovery. People buying now is just participating in the race to the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
No stocks for your face

Yeah people shouldn’t buy into stocks just yet. They got to wait long enough to buy almost at the bottom, a few months after stocks and the economy is showing signs of recovery. People buying now is just participating in the race to the bottom.
High iq. Mirin.

will wait for everyone else to get wiped out, indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
High iq. Mirin.

will wait for everyone else to get wiped out, indeed.
You got to do your own research. I don’t know much about the stock market. But anyone with money during 2008 and actually bought into them was extremely lucky. Stocks sometimes don’t go up or down for long periods of time. There are some periods of 30 years between 1900-2000 where price was the same in the start and end. That’s not good for long term investing. The best way to invest, in my opinion, is to find good quality companies (this part is hard af, you have to basically look at the cash flow documents, management, future expansion, room for growth etc) and then you buy the stock of the company when it’s at a bargain. There will be a few bargains in the coming months

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Buy stocks in tinder

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
Can someone who knows what they're talking about blackpill me on the economy and oount me to some good sites/books to learn about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Blackout.xl
You got to do your own research. I don’t know much about the stock market. But anyone with money during 2008 and actually bought into them was extremely lucky. Stocks sometimes don’t go up or down for long periods of time. There are some periods of 30 years between 1900-2000 where price was the same in the start and end. That’s not good for long term investing. The best way to invest, in my opinion, is to find good quality companies (this part is hard af, you have to basically look at the cash flow documents, management, future expansion, room for growth etc) and then you buy the stock of the company when it’s at a bargain. There will be a few bargains in the coming months
Screen shotted

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Has this aged well