IMG 2990
IMG 2814
atp ima just pray to Gandy it’s never been more OVER I have 0 appeal 🙏😭

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Its time to go to SEA

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
i see u added new pictures is the left ones newer?

• +1
Yes

• +1
Skincare nigga

• +1
Bro this will be hard to accept but get rid of ur hair and just get a hair system
It’s not hard to accept I hate my hair, wdym by get rid like go bald? I’m not balidinv lmao it’s just been killed by excessive product use when I was younger😂

Psl wise atleast mtn, but you do look like a school shooter for some reason

• +1
overView attachment 3159452View attachment 3159453View attachment 3159455atp ima just pray to Gandy it’s never been more OVER I have 0 appeal 🙏😭
Not over bro, you got an androgenic ass face and is probably the reason for your thinning hair. Js fix coloring (Mt2 or self tanner), shave the stash, get contacts, and oral minox if nothing else is working for your hair. Also try using Tazerotene for skin texture it’s way better than tret. Coloring will ascend you I think tho

• +1
Not over bro, you got an androgenic ass face and is probably the reason for your thinning hair. Js fix coloring (Mt2 or self tanner), shave the stash, get contacts, and oral minox if nothing else is working for your hair. Also try using Tazerotene for skin texture it’s way better than tret. Coloring will ascend you I think tho
Wish I could give this solution amazing reply bro, what does androgenic mean? Like Dimorphism? I have super high Test levels if that’s what u mean. Amazing advice tho

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
wait your neck is pretty thick idk why i said that. I remembered it being thin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Usernames
It’s not hard to accept I hate my hair, wdym by get rid like go bald? I’m not balidinv lmao it’s just been killed by excessive product use when I was younger😂
Then try revive it
Are u not balding ?

• +1
Wish I could give this solution amazing reply bro, what does androgenic mean? Like Dimorphism? I have super high Test levels if that’s what u mean. Amazing advice tho
Yes, androgenic is basically high levels of hormones, I was just saying you look like u got high test lmao

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and aestheticsrespecter
nigga uve been postin the same typa content for the last 2 weeks as far as im aware js go and live ur life u a 6’3 20 inch bidelt not even gymmaxxed girls wont even reach the sight to ur face
this is gna sound petty as hell but I’m 6’5😂, yeah maybe I should but I like posting here

Grow your hair out bro I think that would help also clean up the facial hair if you can’t grow much rn

• +1
Your hair looks very untextured/flat on the top. Change that maybe

• +1