Is it too late to get in to cryptos???

L

Looksmaxer

Iron
I've seen vids on yt when guys by a bunch of alt coins for $0.01 and then wait for them to explode in price.

Seems hit and miss.

Is cryptos over for noobs?

Shitpost
I've seen vids on yt when guys by a bunch of alt coins for $0.01 and then wait for them to explode in price.

Seems hit and miss.

dn rd

Seems hit and miss.

Personally I feel the next few years will be wild into the highs again overall. I think we gonna beat the olds highs of $20,000 within the next 24 months/2 years. So ow it's like $10.000. so still double. But nothing like the 10000% gains, the early people got in the past, those days are OVER. I think

it was easy to make money in crypto (bitcoin) in 2017 because you knew people would get greedy and drive the price into the sky, but now the euphoria is gone and since there is no intrinsical value in crypto currencies, predicting the future value is extremely difficult. I do not recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 39 and PubertyMaxxer
Joined Aug 11, 2018
Last seen Saturday at 7:21 PM

Time Online 1:00

Imagine taking the most og user name just to have 1 minute online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
this aint 2018

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
shame you know, i was around in 2010. I could have been rich as fuck

i wouldn't trust crypto now though, it's basically a gambling system where you buy into it, hoping that the next guy who joins buys from you but at a higher price

and those are just the big name coins, anything smaller has the potential to completely run away with your money

mining ain't worth it and it's monopolized now.

the initial investment is too high, the risk is too high, the reward is too low

over for crypto imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i wouldn't trust crypto now though, it's basically a gambling system where you buy into it, hoping that the next guy who joins buys from you but at a higher price
That’s been the case since 2013 at a minimum.

If it was over, the top wallets would have crashed the price to zero already. I don’t think they’re done milking this cash cow; it’s too easy to manipulate the price and lure new suckers in to dump on later.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
That’s been the case since 2013 at a minimum.

If it was over, the top wallets would have crashed the price to zero already. I don’t think they’re done milking this cash cow; it’s too easy to manipulate the price and lure new suckers in to dump on later.

True but I meant that it's over as a method for becoming successful, unless you want to make crypto content but that market is probably saturated.

• +1
Reactions: zazzle
True but I meant that it's over as a method for becoming successful, unless you want to make crypto content but that market is probably saturated.
For sure, unless you have plenty of cash to lay down, but even then it’s a big risk as you mentioned.
Good point about content creation, does seem saturated but if you have the right angle / personality people will always watch it.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
I remember there was a guy called "Fontas" who made over €100mil by pump and dumping shitcoins on BTC-e back in like 2012-2014. Talk about lucky timing and having retards actually believe in PnDs for that long...

Crypto is just like gold, it produces no cashflow and has no real value

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
just buy some and don't touch it

One thing I’ll miss about the prime crypto era is the ICO flipping opportunities. With basic research and money to spare, people got into an ICO early and sold before it hit the exchange or is public. Then they will repeat the process. It was not as popular as mining or straight up holding/trading but the good minority that was aware of it made good dough from what I heard

It was WallStreetBets before WSB lol. There's a YouTuber who was still in high school when he got into his first ICO around 2016 and became a multimillionaire just flipping then holding before the crash. It was kinda high risk given the possibility of you jumping into one late or holding it when it get hit with bad sentiment but for a lot of people that were awared came out with good returns

It's full of scams now and the market growth now doesn't replicate the same rate it experienced back in 2012-2017, but if a spurt comes I would recommend looking into IEOs, ITO or STO as those are less scammy and more legitimate then ICOs we have now

Last edited:
xDai STAKE

Thank me later

Look at statera, that shit is going parabolic right now, if you browse 4chan you should know what it is by now

basically everytime there is a transaction of any kind 1% of statera is burnt, so you have a deflation, it is part of an index fund composed of bitcoin, chainlink, etherum, itself and some other coin, the balancer needs to keep the balanced proportion (as in 20% for each coin), so if for example statera increases in price the balancer will sell it to buy other coins in the index fund in order to increase liquidity and keep the balanced proportion

I recommended reading this, bought it at 0.006 now its up to 0.026

Look at statera, that shit is going parabolic right now, if you browse 4chan you should know what it is by now

basically everytime there is a transaction of any kind 1% of statera is burnt, so you have a deflation, it is part of an index fund composed of bitcoin, chainlink, etherum, itself and some other coin, the balancer needs to keep the balanced proportion (as in 20% for each coin), so if for example statera increases in price the balancer will sell it to buy other coins in the index fund in order to increase liquidity and keep the balanced proportion

I recommended reading this, bought it at 0.006 now its up to 0.026

since I've made this post that shit went up to 0.035 lmao, making some made gains (dont look at the price on coingecko, its delayed)

One thing I’ll miss about the prime crypto era is the ICO flipping opportunities. With basic research and money to spare, people got into an ICO early and sold before it hit the exchange or is public. Then they will repeat the process. It was not as popular as mining or straight up holding/trading but the good minority that was aware of it made good dough from what I heard

It was WallStreetBets before WSB lol. There's a YouTuber who was still in high school when he got into his first ICO around 2016 and became a multimillionaire just flipping then holding before the crash. It was kinda high risk given the possibility of you jumping into one late or holding it when it get hit with bad sentiment but for a lot of people that were awared came out with good returns

It's full of scams now and the market growth now doesn't replicate the same rate it experienced back in 2012-2017, but if a spurt comes I would recommend looking into IEOs, ITO or STO as those are less scammy and more legitimate then ICOs we have now
I miss 2017 where there were so many people more retarded than me that I actually made money whilst being a dipshit. Goddamn April-Dec 2017 was a fucking savage era. Literally curries were at the bottom of the foodchain and always got fucked in pump and dumps. Kinda fucked but they were they greed driven curries unlike all the king curries on here like @TubOfLard & more. But yeah. Days are gone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1680