Is it too late to go back to high school?

M

Memeito

Banned
When I was in high school, I was just a nerd, hanging out with other nerds, and doing nerdy stuff like reading books, playing video games, programming, etc. Some girls were interested in me, but I simply ignored them, only when I went to college I started to be interested in girls, but I missed several good years, when most boys would socialize with the opposite sex, get their first girlfriend, etc. so it was hard for me to talk and flirt with girls. It took me two years until I got my first girlfriend, but after college was over it became insanely hard to get another girl interested in me. Things were just so damn easy in high school but I was too dumb to see this, and in college girls were more experienced so it was harder.
Now, I am in my mid 30s but I still look like a teenager, people often mistake me for one, would it be unusual if I would go back to high-school to recover my last years and get the teen love that I deserve?

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
typical incell over 20 years behind , just lol

can you imagine a 30 year old making a thread like this here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486
You know, there's even a movie similar to my idea, but it's about a woman who never had a relationship and was bullied in high-school, who is sent undercover by a newspaper to write an article about what happens in a high school. And there she finally starts to hang out with the cool kids and gets her first kiss.

OVER FOR YOU.

Just rope tbh. If you want to go back to high school to recover lost memories, I can tell your life was trash

It's not over yet, like I said I still look like a teenager, I was in a bus station near a high school recently, the classes were over, students started to get out, and the whole place was filled with high school kids. One guy asked me for a light, I talked briefly with him, and by the way he was talking to me, I realized that the guy had no idea what my real age was. He thought I was just another student!

income? your best bet is beta providing. if you dont have any sort of career at this point i would strongly consider roping unless you can live a sexless life.

Mid 30s and you look like a teenager? You've gotta be kidding me