Is it too late?

G

Gloxi

Iron
Is it too late to change my diet at 15? Ive been eating unhealthy almost my whole life.

Is it too late to change my diet at 15? Ive been eating unhealthy almost my whole life.
You're at a good age, it isn't too late to develop better with a good diet. It's never too late to start a good diet anyways it will help regardless of age.

• +1
Reactions: Gloxi
It was too late since birth because your parents were already at a goy diet

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
no just eat normally you dont have to eat any egg or meat raw , you need to cook them
Dude i ate it raw and the funny thing is i didnt need to go to the toilet after it when i eat unhealthy stuff like mcdonalds and wendys i stay in that bitch for hours

Meat causes cancer

• Hmm...
Dude i ate it raw and the funny thing is i didnt need to go to the toilet after it when i eat unhealthy stuff like mcdonalds and wendys i stay in that bitch for hours
thats actually normal, junk food makes you shit yourself for hours

• +1
Can it be normal sugar from the store or from stuff like fruit which you get from your village
As long as it spikes insulin. Btw be careful because sugar limits gh production. I'm not that educated though

@Rigged

• +1
What a retarded post. No it's not late.

• +1
if you cook it you wont need to neither

• +1
Lol

• +1
No, ur diet will reflect how u look live not based on what u ate 5 years ago

It's too late. You are going to die because of this. There's no point taking care of your health anymore.