Is it true Asian men like white girls/are attracted to white girls just as strong as wmaf?

zxim

zxim

Iron
Shit, I might be losing my attraction to Asian girls and starting to get attracted to white girls. Hypergamy or some shit, it’s like wmaf but amwf.

Also give me rep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, timid and shieldzz
everyone is attracted to white girls

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, Angaracel, bloomercel and 3 others
Asian men think of white girls as the ultimate desirable prize, but the reason why most Asian men can’t date white women is because of the disapproval of their mother, this is why Asian men usually don’t mix with white girls and it’s the other way around. (Give me Solution)

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, Acridax, appealmaxed and 2 others
Asian men think of white girls as the ultimate desirable prize, but the reason why most Asian men can’t date white women is because of the disapproval of their mother, this is why Asian men usually don’t mix with white girls and it’s the other way around. (Give me Solution)
Ah, I didn’t know it’s about disapproval, I thought it was because white girls don’t want Asian men and want a Tyrone or white guy

• +1
Reactions: timid
Ah, I didn’t know it’s about disapproval, I thought it was because white girls don’t want Asian men and want a Tyrone or white guy
Also, because of that reason, but mainly because their mothers disapprove of them dating another ethnicity or they just can’t pull white girls

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, lerwaf123 and 2 others
Yeah bro just look at me. But seriously yeah almost every race off the wide spectrum of dudes like White girls the most.

• JFL
Reactions: zxim

Nope, asian girls (at least the attractive ones) are the most encouraged to date other asians, and they do since they find attractive asian dudes the most desirable. A lot of asian men simply arent attractive, and the ones who are tend to already have lots of options with asian women. Most white women also arent that attractive lol

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Nope, asian girls (at least the attractive ones) are the most encouraged to date other asians, and they do since they find attractive asian dudes the most desirable. A lot of asian men simply arent attractive, and the ones who are tend to already have lots of options with asian women. Most white women also arent that attractive lol
other than encouraged are those attractive Asian girls willing to date an attractive Asian guy and would love that Asian guy? If so, I might have a chance to be an attractive Asian guy and pull Asian Stacy/htb.

Shit, I might be losing my attraction to Asian girls and starting to get attracted to white girls. Hypergamy or some shit, it’s like wmaf but amwf.

Also give me rep
Hypergamy isn’t due to ethnicity but looks, like a good looking non-fobby Asian would have higher value in the eyes of Asian women than all white or non-asian men. Of course, the ugly short Asians will have much less value, just like how most white dudes also aren’t attractive and will lack value as well lol

• +1
Reactions: zxim
Hypergamy isn’t due to ethnicity but looks, like a good looking non-fobby Asian would have higher value in the eyes of Asian women than all white or non-asian men. Of course, the ugly short Asians will have much less value, just like how most white dudes also aren’t attractive and will lack value as well lol
oh alr, I thought Asian girls would go for a mtn/ltn white guy for money, status, features, over htn/changlite Asian.
Also mirin advice

oh alr, I thought Asian girls would go for a mtn/ltn white guy for money, status, features, over htn/changlite Asian.
Also mirin advice

Thing is in america white dudes have strong traditional values that u can only have from being born white, and these values are perpetuated in american media making them more likely to fit in and he successful nts

Hooking up no one cares cus it doesnt rly reflect on ur social status, only looks mayter

But as an asian guy u have to all americanmaxx if u wanna become a member of mainstream high value american society

in confucian culture the family is everything, they have to defer to their elders in alot of things also females are considered second class to males so its more important for the male to carry on the bloodline (ie not racemixing). You could hit it off with an asian chick but if their parents don't approve of you especially for marriage its not gonna happen unless the chick is willing to get disowned and shunned since in their culture you dont marry the girl but her whole family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zxim and timid
Personally as a guy i wouldn't date asian women unless 7psl

• +1
Reactions: timid