Is it true friends don’t matter because at the end of the day everyone only cares about themself?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
And ultimately would choose themself over you wouldn’t help you if got in their way of something they wanted?

• +1
Reactions: h111
People only friends if they get something out of it use each other

• +1
@h111

• +1
And ultimately would choose themself over you wouldn’t help you if got in their way of something they wanted?
No don't be an autist and have friends. If they backstab you so what. Find more.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ilovetakis
No don't be an autist and have friends. If they backstab you so what. Find more.
there’s no such thing because people only care about themself and your so called friends would run if you were hit by a mass shooter instead of staing by your side @h111

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and h111
ive seen it alot, most friends only care about their own benefit
so many situations where as soon as a girl gets involved, guys start acting way different to impress the girl thinking they have a chance with her

these days its pretty hard to meet genuine friends most are very selfish and wont be scared to use you for their advantage

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
there’s no such thing because people only care about themself and your so called friends would run if you were hit by a mass shooter instead of staing by your side @h111
thats an extreme example would you also run if there was a mass shooter?

tbh most people would run if there was a mass shooter

Sure. Always be careful. But rotting by yourself sucks, trust me on this. Friends are important.

thats an extreme example would you also run if there was a mass shooter?
Yes because I said at end of day everyone only cares about themself maybe you would not run for family member or spouse significant other id

• +1
Sure. Always be careful. But rotting by yourself sucks, trust me on this. Friends are important.
Just
Get a gf or wife who care abijt
That after you finish middle school tbh

• +1
Yes because I said at end of day everyone only cares about themself maybe you would not run for family member or spouse significant other id
would you not run to save your gf

Just
Get a gf or wife who care abijt
That after you finish middle school tbh
Never rely entirely on GF or wife. Trust me on this. Women have 1000000 options. There's always a risk of them leaving you.

Friends are important. Even online ones are enough. There's a reason why users here meetup all the time.

• +1
would you not run to save your gf
I think a lot of guy wouldn’t run since it’s different than just another guy since vagina you can possibly reproduce with her

• +1
Never rely entirely on GF or wife. Trust me on this. Women have 1000000 options. There's always a risk of them leaving you.

Friends are important. Even online ones are enough. There's a reason why users here meetup all the time.
They wouldn’t leave Jordan Barrett just be Chad

• +1
I think a lot of guy wouldn’t run since it’s different than just another guy since vagina you can possibly reproduce with her
idk not really ab just the fact she has a vagina also maybe you love her

They wouldn’t leave Jordan Barrett just be Chad
Yes they would. There was a story here of a chad (successful one) who's gf cheated on him with a homeless guy. There's a lot of similar stories to that on this forum.

• +1
they do matter but friendships shouldn't be highly transactional

Yes they would. There was a story here of a chad (successful one) who's gf cheated on him with a homeless guy. There's a lot of similar stories to that on this forum.
lol cope Barrett is far from typical Chad and they would be the ones freaking out if he tried leaving they might kill him or themself or both

idk not really ab just the fact she has a vagina also maybe you love her
But that’s why you love her though due to that fact think about it if she was a man instead and had dick you wouldn’t love that person because your instincts would say tell you he doesn’t matter and is in fact competition

Aren’t they always
If you're with each other just for your time so you don't feel lonely then it's not highly transactional, it's a fair transaction

• +1
No, they do not. They do matter. It is more difficult to find them if you are not neurotypical, though. The fact that friendships are transactional should not be misleading, do you expect someone to wipe your arse too?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pei and perpetuallytired