is it true that Chewing too much gives you low set cheekbones?

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
help me chads

Eat raw red meat, mastic gum is cope, and dont cut the meat with knives and shit use your teeth

Eat raw red meat, mastic gum is cope, and dont cut the meat with knives and shit use your teeth
i ate a good lamp today Only hand fuck knife

No the cheekbones will not become lower from chewing

how even nigger

help me chads
u referring to too much chewing causing tight masseters and the the muscles pull on the ceekbones making em lower and pull on ramus making it shorter i heard it too idk if its true

• +1
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir
u referring too too much chewing causing tight masseters and the the muscles pull on the ceekbones making em lower and pull on ramus making it shorter i heard it too idk if its true
A friend of mine said the exact same thing he said u gotta message the masseters

Dont chew, big masseters are meme

Have you ever seen any proof that chewing would change bones to a noticeable degree? This is not even a problem you have to think about, if you are not under the age of puberty

A friend of mine said the exact same thing he said u gotta message the masseters
well that will release the muscle and it will be less tight but idk if tight muscles change bones setness

u referring to too much chewing causing tight masseters and the the muscles pull on the ceekbones making em lower and pull on ramus making it shorter i heard it too idk if its true
Chewing lengthens your ramus bro

Chewing lengthens your ramus bro
im referring to tight muscles more than chewing,chewing hard food and chewing for a long duration is not the same thing

cope the only thing that it eventually will give you is tmj
SO chewing wont give you somehow low set cheekbones