Is it true that good cheekbones means you cannot get depressed

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Is it true that if someone has good cheekbones and height they cannot get depressed barring cartel torture / natural disasters ?

@Pei

Is it true that if someone has good cheekbones and height they cannot get depressed barring cartel torture / natural disasters ?

@Pei
Well no tbh. Look at Ramirez and how shit his life went despite good facial structure and height. He said “I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago”

Well no tbh. Look at Ramirez and how shit his life went despite good facial structure and height. He said “I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago”
But he was never depressed. He was always laughing and playinh

No but it’s impossible to be depressed if you have good pfl/ipd

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
But he was never depressed. He was always laughing and playinh
You sure? Just because someone is laughing and playing and happy on the outside doesn’t mean they are depressed and sad on the inside. He straight up said he gave up on love and happiness a long time ago. Look how horrible his childhood was and he knew his life was over at 25.

• JFL
You sure? Just because someone is laughing and playing and happy on the outside doesn’t mean they are depressed and sad on the inside. He straight up said he gave up on love and happiness a long time ago. Look how horrible his childhood was and he knew his life was over at 25.
He was never as depressed as the other sissies on death row or life imprisonment

@Pei
Good looking = No such things as depression

Not really, if you had a shitty childhood you can be depressed despite gl
Foids will suck the depression out of your dick if you’re good looking

• JFL