Is it true that if ugly girls like you, more attractive ones do also?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Gold
The OVERT female attention I get (staring/IOIs in the gym, flirting) is from girls I don’t find very attractive. But I don’t ever shoot my shot with girls that are average or above average in terms of attractiveness. I read someone say that average-above average girls don’t need to overtly show signs of interest to guys. If below average girls are into you does that mean you have a chance with average girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
Not necessarily wonder where you got that idea from

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and EdgyFashionist
Not necessarily wonder where you got that idea from
From the concept that girls will try to date out of their league. And that ugly girls don’t want to date ugly guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
From the concept that girls will try to date out of their league. And that ugly girls don’t want to date ugly guys.
That's a good point.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
No shit ugly girls don’t want ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
No shit ugly girls don’t want ugly guys
Should I start talking to more girls that are average then? I only have the confidence to talk to ugly ones :lul:

once on the bus some 2 unnatractive ltb's asked for my insta and i told them to fuck off :ROFLMAO: im htn

once on the bus some 2 unnatractive ltb's asked for my insta and i told them to fuck off :ROFLMAO: im htn

Htn as in "invisible to women, but still convinced i m above average looking"?

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Altruіst
thats true but that doesnt mean more attractive girls like you
ugly girls go for ltn-mtn guys so your prob around that
if you were above avg tjen attractive girls would show the same behaviors towards you