is it true that it takes 5 days to debloat your face ?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like supposing you eat a whole pizza and ur face gets bloated cus of that, is it true you need 5 days to get rid of that bloat?

like supposing you eat a whole pizza and ur face gets bloated cus of that, is it true you need 5 days to get rid of that bloat?
I dunno
all i know is that i chugged a liter and a half of water yesterday and my kidneys still hurt

when I go over 1000mg of sodium I gain like 5lbs the next day and face bloated af, so i take 1500mg of vitamin c, a lot of water and under 1000mg of sodium and i debloat within 2 days

in fact, you need 4 days and 13 hour to get back

It takes me a good few days to recover from a cheat meal but definitely not 5. You can minimise the bloat if you balance the extra sodium with potassium and water. Be careful with potassium though. Fucking with electrolytes can kill you. This is why diuretics are so dangerous. I know a few bodybuilders who used to take diuretics just to binge eat and not get bloated.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
@zuzzce do you use ester c (vitamin c)

Wtf even is bloat tbh

That feeling when you have bones