Is it true that some hood niggas can’t read

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
It's true but rotters on org definitely know how to read

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Deleted member 19453
I was in top sets for all my classes in highschool and still some blacks in my class could barely read out loud

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger, Melly and 1 other person
You would be surprised about how many people can't read

Look at this woman

20% of americans can't read apparently

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and yeeyeeslayer
reading shouldnt be tough since we can sound out the words in english

in some languages u cant even sound out the word

I was in top sets for all my classes in highschool and still some blacks in my class could barely read
My teachers in elementary and middle school used to dickride me cuz my reading level was already above what it should be for anyone my age

When I got to HS tho where it was more whites and Asians I was still smart but it evened the playing field when you’re not around other black mfs all day long
20% of americans can't read apparently
The literacy level of the average American is in the ground

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yes they can read

It’s just that some of them have poor comprehension skills and can’t pronounce certain words
mispronouncing a word and not being able to comprehend it does mean u can’t read it… stop coping for ur brothas 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
mispronouncing a word and not being able to comprehend it does mean u can’t read it… stop coping for ur brothas 😂😂😂
Oh well sucks to be them, Ik I can read at least jfl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Oh well sucks to be them, Ik I can read at least jfl
‘No no they can read but just they just can’t pronounce the words or understand what they mean’ 💀💀💀

• JFL
‘No no they can read but just they just can’t pronounce the word or understand what they mean’ 💀💀💀
You took my statement literally

Someone who understands and speaks English reading something vs someone who barely can understand and speak English are different things

Maybe you’re the one who can’t speak English 💀
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
You took my statement literally

Someone who understands and speaks English reading something vs someone who barely can understand and speak English are different things

Maybe you’re the one who can’t speak English 💀
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
I’m kidding lmao

• +1
true, NT > IQ any day tbh
Another reason why lower IQ people get laid earlier. So there must be a correlation with high IQ and losing v card much later. Take a look at nikola tesla

There is this 6’5 bonemogger at my uni he doesn’t slay because he is muslim. I remember during summer when he was shirtless sitting outside a group of 4 blondes wanted to lick his torso but he ran away🤣🤣

Another reason why lower IQ people get laid earlier. So there must be a correlation with high IQ and losing v card much later. Take a look at nikola tesla

There is this 6’5 bonemogger at my uni he doesn’t slay because he is muslim. I remember during summer when he was shirtless sitting outside a group of 4 blondes wanted to lick his torso but he ran away🤣🤣
IQ is a meme, it only helps if you wanna wagecuck at some technical job 😂😂😂

Sunni Islam cucks you, I’m Shia and we have this thing called muta where you can temporary have sex with any foid even without dads permission, I’ve done it before

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Issac newton was khhv 💀💀💀

• JFL
Sunni Islam cucks you, I’m Shia and we have this thing called muta where you can temporary have sex with any foid even without dads permission, I’ve done it before
I’m shia too because I’m azeri what’s ur ethnicity?

• +1
  • +1
I’m shia too because I’m azeri what’s ur ethnicity?
No way thought you were Turkish? Or are you Turkish by nationality and azeri by ethnicity

• +1
Was she thick and white? HTB+?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Nice what age was this when it happened? jfl
Nah I wish, she was an Egyptian MTB was still good tho. (She was Sunni but was still down 😂)
Nah I wish, she was an Egyptian MTB was still good tho. (She was Sunni but was still down 😂doubt she wanted you bro. probably just wanted to rebel for once in her life like all arab girls lmao
Nah I wish, she was an Egyptian MTB was still good tho. (She was Sunni but was still down 😂)
aw you wish

and you’re a bahraini LTB or whatever the fuck y’all call it LMAOO

sunnis are fucking inbred fr no such thing as a 6’5 or a good looking Sunni muzzie

Only decent looking Muslims I’ve seen were all Shia @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and flippasav
sunnis are fucking inbred fr no such thing as a 6’5 or a good looking Sunni muzzie

Only decent looking Muslims I’ve seen were all Shia @yeeyeeslayer
nigga can differentiate looks between sects, that's just bs lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
nigga can differentiate looks between sects, that's just bs lmao
Na I mean few decent looking middle eastern men at my uni were either Persian or Christian arab (they’re proud Christian so they tell you themselves) all other mena men were subhuman prob due to cousin marriages

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav and Fiqh
British by nationality. Azeri by ethnicity
IMG 7114

IMG 7113

So you’re ugly, from an irrelevant country, where the people are all inbred and ugly looking, what a terrible thing immigration is.

reading sucks man, who cares about that shut in 2024.