Is it true that you can lower bodyfat with ice?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
F.e. putting ice under your jaw

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I did it 30 minutes everyday for a week.
Under jaw and on cheeks.

Definitely swells them down, but didn't really notice any change in fat storage.
You might need lower temperatures for it to work, on top of robably taking longer than just a week

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes here is the most detailed guide on the Internet.

Do NOT do this if you are Hispanic (or ethnic at all for that matter as we simply don't have data). There's an elevated risk of a condition known as paradoxical adipose hypertrophy (PAH) that causes fat to expand and solidify which can then only be removed with surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, IWantToMax, Pendejo and 1 other person
just eat the ice instead of food I think this will work

Do NOT do this if you are Hispanic (or ethnic at all for that matter as we simply don't have data). There's an elevated risk of a condition known as paradoxical adipose hypertrophy (PAH) that causes fat to expand and solidify which can then only be removed with surgery.
Yes, don't do it if you're an ethnic, these procedures are designed only for superior specimens like us aryans.

Brb becoming Mr.Freeze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

JBW strikes again

F.e. putting ice under your jaw
yes I've been doing for about two weeks and noticed a slight difference although I heard that insanely cold temperatures can fuck you over big time

Brb becoming Mr.Freeze
banner-freeze-globe-batman-animated.jpg

guys with oneitis here after they become him

• JFL
Reactions: MadMong

Does this mean applying ice on your browridge close to your eye you can make them hooded through fat + fix scleral show?

Does this mean applying ice on your browridge close to your eye you can make them hooded through fat + fix scleral show?
I don't know if you are serious or not but it is not a smart idea. Most likely you'll remove the fat instead and if you do get PAH there it will likely be uneven and deformed looking. You can't control how much PAH you'll get either as it's unpredictable and sets in months later.

It is theoretically possible and places offer it (very expensive). The people from PSL who tried an at home version never got good results though. Not sure about the professional version, maybe it works.