is it truly over for average looking guys 5ft 7-9 inches in america?

R

reallybro

Iron
is it over? this is the average to slightly below average height for males in the us.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
5'10 minimum

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, zabivnoooy, watah and 4 others
5'7 and average looking is a combo that wont get u success with women

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, Deleted member 65033 and 2 others
if i wear shoes im just under 5'10 still not good enough.
just under 5'10 isnt a huge deal on its own. Its the fact that ur just under 5'10 AND average looking. if u were 6'1+ u could afford to be average looking

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, Deleted member 65033 and 4 others
Yes I'm 5'7.5 and MTN. It's totally over. Not desirable at all. You're as good as trucels. The difference in quality of life between both is very similar.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, looksmaxxing223, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yes I'm 5'7.5 and MTN. It's totally over. Not desirable at all. You're as good as trucels. The difference in quality of life between both is very similar.
i thought you lived in manchester?

also yea it is if u are in america. move to the uk cause its manlet central

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
i thought you lived in manchester?
Lol no. But I live in UK. I've been to the USA.

Actually at that height I think you're okay in ethnic places like LA.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and looksmaxxing223
america is overrun by hispanics and they are mostly short so how is america much different?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you on drugs? What you're saying is the total opposite. Europe mogs USA in height. British foids are taller than all except Nordics, Germans and balkans. And EEs like Latvians.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Are you on drugs? What you're saying is the total opposite. Europe mogs USA in height. British foids are taller than all except Nordics, Germans and balkans. And EEs like Latvians.
nigga british foids are 5'2-5'4 at best. the tallest foid ive ever seen was 5'9 and guess what she had dutch origin so it doesnt even count

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
nigga british foids are 5'2-5'4 at best. the tallest foid ive ever seen was 5'9 and guess what she had dutch origin so it doesnt even count
lmao a third of all women in german countries are 5 9 how did the uk end up having such short ppl

You've clearly never been to the UK clearly. I can tell because you wouldn't even be asking this question. Those heights aren't a big issue - unless you live in a rich white area.

Unlike USA, in the UK it's like 90% white British (excluding London / Birmingham). And even some of the non-curry immigrants many are from Poland who are just as tall.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and looksmaxxing223
You've clearly never been to the UK clearly. I can tell because you wouldn't even be asking this question. Those heights aren't a big issue - unless you live in a rich white area.

Unlike USA, in the UK it's like 90% white British (excluding London / Birmingham). And even some of the non-curry immigrants many are from Poland who are just as tall.
ok yea i agree with you on the first part, and ive never been usa. Most uk parts are pretty shitty anyway so 85% are brokie areas which i live in. brutal if you live in a rich white area

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
lmao a third of all women in german countries are 5 9 how did the uk end up having such short ppl
bengalis here barely reach 5'4 and thats even with better nutrition. my mosque is mainly bengali and i heightmog 60-70% of people there

bengalis here barely reach 5'4 and thats even with better nutrition. my mosque is mainly bengali and i heightmog 60-70% of people there
How tall are you? Are you Bengali?

USA is shorter. I've been there. LA was lifefeul thanks to Mexicans.

• +1
thats weird? in austria most indians and sri lankans i know are 5 6 - 5 10 also i think ethnic english people are also generally taller than germans

thats weird? in austria most indians and sri lankans i know are 5 6 - 5 10 also i think ethnic english people are also generally taller than germans
yeah im a low tier pakistani tbh, alot of pakistanis i know are my height and taller - (referring to the new generation born and raised in the uk or any 1st world country), rarely ever do i see shorter ones unless they're a late bloomer which is obvious by their face

yeah im a low tier pakistani tbh, alot of pakistanis i know are my height and taller - (referring to the new generation born and raised in the uk or any 1st world country), rarely ever do i see shorter ones unless they're a late bloomer which is obvious by their face
What's average Pakistani height in UK according to you? I'd say Bengali zoomers are like 5'7ish. Which is 3+ inches increase from the 1st gen who arrived from villages.

What's average Pakistani height in UK according to you? I'd say Bengali zoomers are like 5'7ish. Which is 3+ inches increase from the 1st gen who arrived from villages.
maybe in richer areas id agree with bengali zoomers. avg pakistani height is easily 5'9.5 tbh, because there's alot of pakistani people who are my height at the worst and 6'2+ if theyre genetically blessed.

• +1
Nah I'm 5'9 and don't notice it. But lots of ethnics here

What about 6’1 but ltn

bhai @JohnDoe check ur tags, i dropped out of college :feelswhy:

ngl @SecularIslamist based off of my expericnes with women, am i a truecel or what. girls at my hs were never in relationships with guys so

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist