Is it truly over, how can I ascend to MTN?

W

Whoremaxxking

Bronze
Here's a pic of me when I went out 3 weeks ago at 14% body fat. Managed to pull a PAWG that night despite being a 27 year old 5'8 ethnic.

What do I have to do to reach 4 PSL? Gonna try gain another 15lbs of muscle and get a full sleeve tatt.

I can't grow a full beard, just patchy facial hair tbh.

Attachments

• 20220910_221224.jpg
    20220910_221224.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Hop on fin and oral minoxidil. U are balding pretty heavily. You are 1 year younger than me yet u already have a norwood 3. Fix that FAST

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You look like 4 psl to me

Hop on fin and oral minoxidil. U are balding pretty heavily. You are 1 year younger than me yet u already have a norwood 3. Fix that FAST
I've been on finasteride for almost 6 years (srs) 1mg a day. My hairline has slightly receded since but not by much.

Recently started applying rogaine at the temples to try fill it out.

I've been on finasteride for almost 6 years (srs) 1mg a day. My hairline has slightly receded since but not by much.

Recently started applying rogaine at the temples to try fill it out.
Dont apply it. Drink it. 2 drops. Thats what i do. My temples were receeding aswell 1 year ago, but now has gone back and even better after i started oral minoxidil.

Dont apply it. Drink it. 2 drops. Thats what i do. My temples were receeding aswell 1 year ago, but now has gone back and even better after i started oral minoxidil.
You drink minoxidil? Thought the oral version comes in tablets lol.

I currently have the foam topical version.

Here's a pic of me when I went out 3 weeks ago at 14% body fat. Managed to pull a PAWG that night despite being a 27 year old 5'8 ethnic.

What do I have to do to reach 4 PSL? Gonna try gain another 15lbs of muscle and get a full sleeve tatt.

I can't grow a full beard, just patchy facial hair tbh.
Oooo hard question, first off do you live in the west? If so it's hard to say since your PSL isn't really that high not even counting your height. I'd say lean max as much as u can use lifts to get to 5'10 gymmax and get better haircut other than that there's honestly nothing else you can do other than deluding urself

Oooo hard question, first off do you live in the west? If so it's hard to say since your PSL isn't really that high not even counting your height. I'd say lean max as much as u can use lifts to get to 5'10 gymmax and get better haircut other than that there's honestly nothing else you can do other than deluding urself
Yeah live in the UK, average bloke here is 5'9 so no one makes fun of me for being a manlet IRL.

You drink minoxidil? Thought the oral version comes in tablets lol.

I currently have the foam topical version.
yeah i drink. Some versions are safe. Like Kirkland minoxidil is proven safe to drink. I do it because oral needs a prescription, and even if i had prescription i would still drink it as it is alot cheaper.

He is 5'6 just lol, dude is a very famous poster from misc, but he looksmaxxed hard:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Gengar, Iasacrko and 1 other person
He is 5'6 just lol, dude is a very famous poster from misc, but he looksmaxxed hard:
I was 5'6 when I was 18 lol.

Literally measured myself few months ago and I'm exactly 5'7.5 barefoot but with shoes I'm pretty much 5'8.

Men can grow up until 21, I had a slight growth spurt by 1.5 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700

Btw, could you tell me the username of the shirtless guy that comes up in the end, he had some video on YouTube too. I am 90% sure he was a guy in my school, hence I ask.

^^@whoremaxxking

I was 5'6 when I was 18 lol.

Literally measured myself few months ago and I'm exactly 5'7.5 barefoot but with shoes I'm pretty much 5'8.

Men can grow up until 21, I had a slight growth spurt by 1.5 inches.
That only makes it worse, you're big forehead, negative canthel tilt, bad eyebrows... Etc, id say the only good feature on your face is compact midface, but other than that it's overall below avarage. You could try your luck with really obese unnatractive girls but in the west i don't think you have much of a chance to even start, and you can't JBW either

That only makes it worse, you're big forehead, negative canthel tilt, bad eyebrows... Etc, id say the only good feature on your face is compact midface, but other than that it's overall below avarage. You could try your luck with really obese unnatractive girls but in the west i don't think you have much of a chance to even start, and you can't JBW either
How do I have bad eyebrows? Normies always compliment my eye brows IRL. Agree with everything else though

Yeah I'm failod by eye area, forehead and nose etc but have a decent lower third (when lean) and good teeth and lips.

Attachments

• 20220825_162553.jpg
    20220825_162553.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220911_035745.jpg
    20220911_035745.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 0
How do I have bad eyebrows? Normies always compliment my eye brows IRL. Agree with everything else though

Yeah I'm failod by eye area, forehead and nose etc but have a decent lower third (when lean) and good teeth and lips.
They aren't particularly bad maybe on that first picture they are a bit thin though, but on pic num 1 you look MTN