Is it weird if I don't have a Snapchat and Instagram?

Lukas

Lukas

Iron
I'm going to school in a week for the first time after 3 years of rotting at home. Do I need social media to fit in or is it irrelevant?

You don't need, I only use snapchat and I barely talk to anyone on my school snapchat anyways

You don't need, I only use snapchat and I barely talk to anyone on my school snapchat anyways
over for my 0 snap score

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000
It is ovER.Ofc you need insta but if you are sub5 no one is going to add you.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
If you are good looking it is not a problem. I'm going to share a story.
There was a guy in my HS classes who was masc gl probably 7 ish PewDiePie lookalike, he had no Snapchat, no Instagram, no social media, he had nothing but a phone number. I sat a couple seats apart from him and between me and him there were only girls. This guy would not speak, look away from his paper or the teacher and yet these JBs were jumping his bones trying to start convos with him like "Do you need help" when he's like halfway finished a worksheet just handed out; laughing at jokes he wasn't making, trying to keep small talk going.
Then afterclass he's held behind for some irrelevant reason and these two girls wait for him to finish speaking to the teacher and leave the classroom so they can cheerlily try courting him on the way out of school. At the end of it all he gets given their phone numbers. And I'm over here like incel surveillance and like WTF.
Reading about blackpills is nothing, try experiencing them IRL.

TLDR if you're normie you need them. If you are Chad you are Chad. If you are incel, :feelskek:
Doesn't matter what devices you use, the core of social media is being socially valuable, so...good looking, or being a woman.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
Normal when you're a Lookist.

If you are good looking it is not a problem. I'm going to share a story.
There was a guy in my HS classes who was masc gl probably 7 ish PewDiePie lookalike, he had no Snapchat, no Instagram, no social media, he had nothing but a phone number. I sat a couple seats apart from him and between me and him there were only girls. This guy would not speak, look away from his paper or the teacher and yet these JBs were jumping his bones trying to start convos with him like "Do you need help" when he's like halfway finished a worksheet just handed out; laughing at jokes he wasn't making, trying to keep small talk going.
Then afterclass he's held behind for some irrelevant reason and these two girls wait for him to finish speaking to the teacher and leave the classroom so they can cheerlily try courting him on the way out of school. At the end of it all he gets given their phone numbers. And I'm over here like incel surveillance and like WTF.
Reading about blackpills is nothing, try experiencing them IRL.

TLDR if you're normie you need them. If you are Chad you are Chad. If you are incel, :feelskek:
hopium for me tbh