Is it weird if

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I create an Instagram (never had one before) and start uploading pics just to contact a girl back from uni whom I had little contact with?
Will I seem too desperate or creepy? What should I message her first if I create an account...

Tell her u want to have fuck sexxy time

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
are you goodlooking? If not don't even try to create an insta

you are going to look retarded with 0 followers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Krezo

i made an insta and got 10+ followers in a few mins.

didn't even put my face there. ded srs, proof i am a giga slayer

so what, you need also pics with high in comments and likes where she can see that u actually have something going in ur life

so what, you need also pics with high in comments and likes where she can see that u actually have something going in ur life
no need. she either likes me or not.

true. idec about insta anyways. ur probs an uber slayer right?

I know that's the major problem, I would have to start uploading
Get to 100 followers in a month and then msg her. But instagram isn't the best place to contact her. Usually she won't give you a chance if you arent good looking or dont have more followers than her.

You are a celibate if your pictures don't get 200+ likes and you follow less then 200 people

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Get to 100 followers in a month and then msg her. But instagram isn't the best place to contact her. Usually she won't give you a chance if you arent good looking or dont have more followers than her.
I know the girl... Not a random insta foid. Has a small follower/following ratio (550/535), has 30 posts.

thats not how it works.y
as I said she knows me from before. I think she showed ioi before, like kept staring. But I'm not sure because I wasn't looksmaxxed and that's the reason I had not approached her.
She knows im upper class, those things... I don't need likes or comments. That's not the problem here.

as I said she knows me from before. I think she showed ioi before, like kept staring. But I'm not sure because I wasn't looksmaxxed and that's the reason I had not approached her.
She knows im upper class, those things... I don't need likes or comments. That's not the problem here.
no but the thing is if she going to realise that u made that acc just for her, she going to get weirded out

never thought of that, thanks for the insight buddyboyo!
Need followers, interesting life, good looks and most importantly hot girls, so she knows you are high status and dont need her

no but the thing is if she going to realise that u made that acc just for her, she going to get weirded out
Yeah boyo that's pretty much the problem. And I can't quite get popular on Instagram as I have 0 social circle (no uni or school, work self employed)

Yeah boyo that's pretty much the problem. And I can't quite get popular on Instagram as I have 0 social circle (no uni or school, work self employed)

same situation for me tbh