• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
wtf...

• +1
Yes, this is certainly not normal

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 14166
dont ask stupid questions lmfao older women can be hot err um in their own way depending how old but yeah
stop overthinking shit lol

• +1
When i saw the title, i was imagining women in their late twenties to late thirties, the typical MILFS.

NOT FUCKING GRANDMAS :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
When i saw the title, i was imagining women in their late twenties to late thirties, the typical MILFS.

NOT FUCKING GRANDMAS :ROFLMAO:
even milfs also lmao

When I was 17-20 I felt the same. Since then only late teens/early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 14166
Yes. That’s extremely weird. Was your mom abusive toward you or just absent in general?
my mom wasnt abusive idk tbh i think i have repressed memories but she used to hit me a lot when she would teach me shit when i was a small kid like i would get scars on my hands from the pinches she gave me and sometimes she would slap me really hard

It's just a phase, I used to be like this years ago

my mom wasnt abusive idk tbh i think i have repressed memories but she used to hit me a lot when she would teach me shit when i was a small kid like i would get scars on my hands from the pinches she gave me and sometimes she would slap me really hard
Maybe you like nice older women cause your mom hit you. Or You just don’t feel as if you have a motherly figure in your life so you gravitate toward older women.

Maybe you like nice older women cause your mom hit you. Or You just don’t feel as if you have a motherly figure in your life so you gravitate toward older women.
you could be right tbh

probably should get a brain scan to make sure nothing's wrong

• JFL
i love my grandma more like when she come here for vacation i just hug her and watch TV and my mom gets jealous sometimes

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
35-45 yeah but this look way too old😸

• JFL
Depends of how old they are. If 45 and nice ageing genetics and body like latina/Arab/asian woman it s ok some of them are hot and good for ONS.

If 50+ mature look and melting fat pads white blonde old woman then you are weird. I don t like pale white women because they age the worst and very soon.

But much better fetish than watching BBC cuckolding your white girls.

• +1
Depends of how old they are. If 45 and nice ageing genetics and body like latina/Arab/asian woman it s ok some of them are hot and good for ONS.

If 50+ mature look and melting fat pads white blonde old woman then you are weird. I don t like pale white women because they age the worst and very soon.

But much better fetish than watching BBC cuckolding your white girls.
word

i love my grandma more like when she come here for vacation i just hug her and watch TV and my mom gets jealous sometimes
Yeah I have the same thing. I theorize you’re this way because I was never that close with my mom either. She’s very emotionally unavailable and stubborn. I only got hit like a few times as a child but we got into screaming matches all the time.

I started liking girls and women that were emotionally unavailable/dominant bullies. But now that i’m aware of it the attraction to that type of women is way less intense. I like submissive girls now.

• +1
Yeah I have the same thing. I theorize you’re this way because I was never that close with my mom either. She’s very emotionally unavailable and stubborn. I only got hit like a few times as a child but we got into screaming matches all the time.

I started liking girls and women that were emotionally unavailable/dominant bullies. But now that i’m aware of it the attraction to that type of women is way less intense. I like submissive girls now.
damn

Not weird, it's a high iq trait.

I have a great relationship with my mom. Nevertheless, I lose my mind around ripe women.

There something incredibly arousing in fucking a woman who has years of life experience on you.

Intelligent, cynical, and fillermaxed milfs make my pee pee go wild. No JB can replicate the cat-and-mouse game older women play.

• Love it
I like MILFs but the one in the OP is too old.

• Hmm...
Not weird, it's a high iq trait.

I have a great relationship with my mom. Nevertheless, I lose my mind around ripe women.

There something incredibly arousing in fucking a woman who has years of life experience on you.

Intelligent, cynical, and fillermaxed milfs make my pee pee go wild. No JB can replicate the cat-and-mouse game older women play.
bro exactly thats why i find it hot