Therapy is likely needed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, 5.5psl, try2beme and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No it's completely natural for a subhuman like you.

I think it's important to accept yourself and get to explore your kinks. It is a very important part of the maturation and self-love process. Don't judge yourself and be accepting... :bluepill:

You fucking cuck. Ahaha Ahahahahahahahahahahaha :lul:

Ahahahaha imagine being this pathetic. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Zeruel, Pikabro and 12 others

I think it's important to accept yourself and get to explore your kinks. It is a very important part of the maturation and self-love process. Don't judge yourself and be accepting... :bluepill:

stfu fag

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, WanderingBurro, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, 5.5psl, WanderingBurro and 2 others
I am the opposite I like to humiliate woman. If I was Chad I’d get a bitch, tell her to take a shit in a plastic bag, then get her shit and smear it all over her face and take a photo of her then send it to her family 😆😆😆 then if I get bored I’d slit that bitch throat, chop her up and throw that bitch in the lake, jeepers creeper type shit innit ☠️

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Zeruel, Pikabro and 5 others
For incels it’s normal. You know that you’re inferior and you need to stop trying to act like a man and just take it bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, try2beme, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I am the opposite I like to humiliate woman. If I was Chad I’d get a bitch, tell her to take a shit in a plastic bag, then get her shit and smear it all over her face and take a photo of her then send it to her family 😆😆😆 then if I get bored I’d slit that bitch throat, chop her up and throw that bitch in the lake, jeepers creeper type shit innit ☠️
Same I ignore some bitches IRL sometimes no matter how nice she is.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Same I ignore some bitches IRL sometimes no matter how nice she is.
Women are annoying for the most part. They never shut up. Like damn hoe take a breath

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dietsnasta, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, 5.5psl and 4 others

I like it when girls sit on my face and damn near choke me out. Is this pathetic as well? Should I be ashamed? I somewhat relate to OP in this way

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Primalsplit
I like it when girls sit on my face and damn near choke me out. Is this pathetic as well? Should I be ashamed? I somewhat relate to OP in this way
You are a lowly beta. If you're not even ashamed, then you must have completely accepted your place.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and tombradylover
You are a lowly beta. If you're not even ashamed, then you must have completely accepted your place.
I love that shit tho. I have every girl I have sex with do it to me and they don’t seem to mind. I guess therapy is needed for me too

• Love it
I love that shit tho. I have every girl I have sex with do it to me and they don’t seem to mind. I guess therapy is needed for me too
Is there a therapy for being a pathetic beta? Is there an escape? Were you not born as a silly beta that gets off on the abuse?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover

In reality its based. If you're bound to be treated shit by women why not enjoy it?

Yeah I also have a femdom fetish tbh

Was bullied by girls growing up, decent looking now but the feelings never really went away.

• Love it
In reality its based. If you're bound to be treated shit by women why not enjoy it?
Lol. Welcome to being a cuck. Instead of having a natural reaction of fighting back and getting aggressive, your first instinct is to accept and EVEN ENJOY your lowly place.:lul:

This tells me everything I need to know. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Pikabro and LampPostPrime
Is there a therapy for being a pathetic beta? Is there an escape? Were you not born as a silly beta that gets off on the abuse?
Stay mad incel ur dream girl wants to sit on my face

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and LampPostPrime
Lol. Welcome to being a cuck. Instead of having a natural reaction of fighting back and getting aggressive, your first instinct is to accept and EVEN ENJOY your lowly place.:lul:

This tells me everything I need to know. :feelshmm:
Cope. Chad and tyrone are daddy and i love seeing them obliterate my waifu

It's called being a cuck you abused dog
icegif-1394.gif

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I am not the one with submissive fantasies but ok... :feelshmm:
why Are u against a woman sitting on ur face and getting ur dicked sucked at same time while ur licking her asshole and pussy clean and making her cum then fucking her until she bleeds afterword? u can be Chad and habe submissive fantasies ya know….😭

• Love it
  • JFL
why Are u against a woman sitting on ur face and getting ur dicked sucked at same time while ur licking her asshole and pussy clean and making her cum then fucking her until she bleeds afterword? u can be Chad and habe submissive fantasies ya know….😭
I don't think getting your face sat on is submissive in and of itself. Far far from it. You can just eat her out and stuff. But these niggas be saying they want to get choked by it and shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and tombradylover
I don't think getting your face sat on is submissive in and of itself. Far far from it. You can just eat her out and stuff. But these niggas be saying they want to get choked by it and shit.
Well its pointless if ur just getting choked and not delivering the goods yourself..... Its only fun when the girl is into it and ur licking her pussy clean IMO otherwise there's 0 point. guess we agree on that.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Well its pointless if ur just getting choked and not delivering the goods yourself..... Its only fun when the girl is into it and ur licking her pussy clean IMO otherwise there's 0 point. guess we agree on that.
No comment...

not really no. as a kid i had a fantasy of getting beat up and straddled by women even before i knew fetishes were a thing.

• Love it
I like both, It turns me on when I both get humiliated by women and when I humiliate a woman (especially a woman that is small in size). I have fantasies of getting dominated by a woman taller than me

Main qimg 1577d6861d1bf1cf3dd1803e8e1c4db6 lq

but I also fantasize about dominating and beating a woman significantly shorter than me in size, like 5'0 or something.

I am like 5'10 in public (in actuality I am 5'8 but I wear height increasing shoes), whenever I stand next to a midget woman (maybe like 5'4 and below), I get an instant boner. It's to the point that it becomes hard to control and everyone starts noticing it. Same thing happens when I am standing next to a woman significantly taller than me, but this is a rare event because most of the women I encounter are short.

• Woah
I like both, It turns me on when I both get humiliated by women and when I humiliate a woman (especially a woman that is small in size). I have fantasies of getting dominated by a woman taller than me

View attachment 2329859

but I also fantasize about dominating and beating a woman significantly shorter than me in size, like 5'0 or something.

View attachment 2329852

I am like 5'10 in public (in actuality I am 5'8 but I wear height increasing shoes), whenever I stand next to a midget woman (maybe like 5'4 and below), I get an instant boner. It's to the point that it becomes hard to control and everyone starts noticing it. Same thing happens when I am standing next to a woman significantly taller than me, but this is a rare event because most of the women I encounter are short.
I can definitely relate to the getting boners near very short women. I have the most rager boners I feel like I can completely abuseawoman and there is absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING she can do. Taller women on the other hand are kinda interesting to me, but I never wanted them or even got anywhere near a boner on the rare instances I see one.

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and LampPostPrime
not really no. as a kid i had a fantasy of getting beat up and straddled by women even before i knew fetishes were a thing.
Fetishes are a childhood thing though mostly. Maybe it's also a genetic thing? That doesn't make it "natural".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: darkness97 and LampPostPrime
Fetishes are a childhood thing though mostly. Maybe it's also a genetic thing? That doesn't make it "natural".
Did you just day sexual fetishes are for kids?

Chrishansen.gif

Did you just day sexual fetishes are for kids?

Chrishansen.gif
No they develop in childhood and carry unto the adulthood. When you are a child, you develop them and have them.

• Hmm...
No they develop in childhood and carry unto the adulthood. When you are a child, you develop them and have them.
Seems legit. I remember even as a kid i wanted to be tied up and molested by white women. I still have a massive fetish for being 8 yo and being molested by older white mommy or teacher

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
Seems legit. I remember even as a kid i wanted to be tied up and molested by white women. I still have a massive fetish for being 8 yo and being molested by older white mommy or teacher
Your mother might have had something to do with that.

• JFL
It might be because you are subhuman like me.

I am the ugly little boy with a small cock who lives only for small penis humiliation and other people with better genetics who are properly created by God live happy lives with creampies and children.

That’s life!

7949BADB 9571 4926 960B 940D1A5462C0

• Love it