Is it weird to ask girl for her sisters instagram?

Ken

Ken

Sphinx

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, SLA, Deleted member 20179 and 2 others
Its not that weird just do it bro u only live once

if she gives it to u just say whats up i saw u at the party but was too caught up with all my friends to get away but wanted to get to know u or something

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Ken
you did good. you got rejected everytime, there's no reason why you wouldn't have been rejected again.

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
you did good. you got rejected everytime, there's no reason why you wouldn't have been rejected again.
Id rather be rejected than regret not trying.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Salieri
Id rather be rejected than regret not trying.
cope. you would have made crybaby thread after being politely rejected. you just knew the outcome beforehand and let it be like a man.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
cope. you would have made crybaby thread after being politely rejected. you just knew the outcome beforehand and let it be like a man.
how r u so consistently low iq? i stg theres no way u actually go outside, u have the most sheltered opinions i ever seen in my life. "be a man" jfl yea be a man and sit in the corner of the party fidgeting with ur phone all day cuz ur scared of rejection real manly

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Ive already been extremely depressed because I failed to approach her. Ive been thinking about her nonstop. With a rejection I will forget about her quicker.

• +1
how r u so consistently low iq? i stg theres no way u actually go outside, u have the most sheltered opinions i ever seen in my life. "be a man" jfl yea be a man and sit in the corner of the party fidgeting with ur phone all day cuz ur scared of rejection real manly
OP is not some teen. he's mid - late 20s and already faced countless rejections. he just forgets everything and starts from 0 again. muh
Ive already been extremely depressed because I failed to approach her. Ive been thinking about her nonstop. With a rejection I will forget about her quicker.
it really is the same shit. get over it, you didn't approach because you already knew you would have been rejected.

OP is not some teen. he's mid - late 20s and already faced countless rejections. he just forgets everything and starts from 0 again. muh
i thought he was like 19-21?

Once u realise how small and meaningless life really is you should be able to have the balls to ask a simple question

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Ken

if she gives it to u just say whats up i saw u at the party but was too caught up with all my friends to get away but wanted to get to know u or something
Once u realise how small and meaningless life really is you should be able to have the balls to ask a simple question
I just asked her. I know this girl thinks im a good guy so hopefully she makes me sound good to her sister. She fogs my oneitis hard.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Salieri
No its fine but its bettwr just asking the sister directly

• +1
No its fine but its bettwr just asking the sister directly
I deleted the original post but I probably wont see her sister again irl for at least a year. Otherwise I would for sure do that.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I deleted the original post but I probably wont see her sister again irl for at least a year. Otherwise I would for sure do that.
Why wont you see her sister

Why wont you see her sister
Her sister is sheltered and lives on the other side of town. The only way ill see her again is if she invites me to a family party again or if im lucky enough to run into her at a store.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
I just asked her. I know this girl thinks im a good guy so hopefully she makes me sound good to her sister. She fogs my oneitis hard.
Good luck brother I’m proud of you for taking a risk

• +1

shut up ogre

• So Sad
Good luck brother I’m proud of you for taking a risk
She sent me her instagram a minute after I asked. I know this girl would like me being with her sister. Hopefully her sister likes me too. Now I just need to think of what to message her.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
She sent me her instagram a minute after I asked. I know this girl would like me being with her sister. Hopefully her sister likes me too. Now I just need to think of what to message her.
I don’t even know how to talk to girls tbh

• So Sad
I sent her a follow request but she still hasnt accepted. Should I just message her anyway? She might think its weird but if she asks her sister I know she will talk good about me.