Is it weird to compliment someone’s palate width?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
:lul::lul::lul: Sometimes I see someone with really impressive palate width or forward growth and I just want to compliment them on it. Is this weird?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, klip11 and imthesupremecel
Just say they have a nice smile bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, Goth, noonespecial and 1 other person
Tell them that and don’t listen to @iblamehumphrey tell them the actual thing you wanna compliment them on. Bp is so mainstream right now it would help me more if someone told me I got a nice feature rather than a nice smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and RealNinja
Tell them that and don’t listen to @iblamehumphrey tell them the actual thing you wanna compliment them on. Bp is so mainstream right now it would help me more if someone told me I got a nice feature rather than a nice smile
I don’t think most people know what palate width means but they would probably accept the compliment when you explain it means their jaw is developed properly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and imthesupremecel
BTW I've made the same mistake you plan on doing. Only do it if you're comfortable going in depth on morphology with that person and they're not a total normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Goth, iabsolvejordan and RealNinja
:lul::lul::lul: Sometimes I see someone with really impressive palate width or forward growth and I just want to compliment them on it. Is this weird?
Compliment their ramus or positive canthal tilt

I don’t think most people know what palate width means but they would probably accept the compliment when you explain it means their jaw is developed properly :lul:
Idk man im tired as fuck rn :lul: just tell them whatever

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
BTW I've made the same mistake you plan on doing. Only do it if you're comfortable going in depth on morphology with that person and they're not a total normie
Nigger nigger nigger penis penis penis dick nigger dick penis jew fuck currys nigger sex stacy chad subhuman nigger curry curry curry nigger

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, RealNinja and iblamehumphrey
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel