• Weird

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Do it

Votes: 45 90.0%

• Total voters
B

Broski

Zephir
Pretty much she got cheated on and wants fun but the age and maturity gap seems weird? Shes still in hs while im turning 22 in a month

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Gonthar and HighCasteJew
Off limits bro, u should only be with 40 yr olds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, LooksmaxxHopeful, BoredPrince and 11 others
this isn't reddit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 28541, utter-ascension and 7 others
are you american?

Yes. But i would do it

• +1
Reactions: HighCasteJew
how would that be weird dude?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 28541, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
why would it be weird? from where i'm standing 18 and 21 are the same age

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Zonar, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Pretty much she got cheated on and wants fun but the age and maturity gap seems weird? Shes still in hs while im turning 22 later this year.
If you were 55 it would be slightly weird. Up to 40 no one cares.

fuck her and emotionally manipulate her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 31445 and ConfusedBolivian
It is weird, the real danger is her parents if they are strange find out get pissed etc they may push her to accuse you of rape etc

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
australian
i promise you everywhere outside of america/australia/uk nobody would look at you funny. Just deal with youngest (legal) woman you can

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
she was getting railed by 18 year olds when she was 14 or 15, why should you care about what is seen as weird or not, it’s legal son

If you were 55 it would be slightly weird. Up to 40 no one cares.
Lmao. On reddit people would start shouting"Pedo" at a 25yo guy dating a 18yo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 21863
It is weird, the real danger is her parents if they are strange find out get pissed etc they may push her to accuse you of rape etc
yeah she cant drive, thats what I'm worried about tbh.

Pretty much she got cheated on and wants fun but the age and maturity gap seems weird? Shes still in hs while im turning 22 in a month
Zina is one of the forbidden deeds, one of the most serious major sins after shirk and murder. All religions are agreed that Zina is haram; no religion allows it. The punishment for Zina is the most severe of punishments, because it violates peoples’ honour and lineages. Learn more in the detailed answer.
Do not commit adultery.

Do not commit adultery.
umm im single but ok

source.gif

My father was 28 when he got my 17 year old mom pregnant, mirin my dads low inhib you are high inhib cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Zina is one of the forbidden deeds, one of the most serious major sins after shirk and murder. All religions are agreed that Zina is haram; no religion allows it. The punishment for Zina is the most severe of punishments, because it violates peoples’ honour and lineages. Learn more in the detailed answer.

Zina = non-marital sex

uh so whats the reddit consensus.
the reddit consensus is that you're a pedophile

especially if you are american (americans are obsessed with the drinking age)

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Broski
she was getting railed by 18 year olds when she was 14 or 15, why should you care about what is seen as weird or not, it’s legal son
She just told me shes had 3 exes

Lmao this leftist faggot told me it was weird that I matched with and talked to a 20 year old when I’m 27, and said that was weirder than if I were to do that with a 50 year old woman

Lmao this leftist faggot told me it was weird that I matched with and talked to a 20 year old when I’m 27, and said that was weirder than if I were to do that with a 50 year old woman
yeah bro 50 and 27 is a much bigger gap lol

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Just wait till she graduates.

Unethical yes but fun? Very

bro ur wierd

• +1
nigga its legal who cares

• +1
Call it cope but hook up culture is gross imo

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger