IS IT WORTH BUYING CHEAP MINOXDIL FROM INDIA???

SexDefender

SexDefender

Iron
I'm thinking of buying minoxidil under the brand name "minoxytop" from an online Indian pharmacy.

I know for sure that it will grow my hair since I've ordered many other products (tretinoin) from this store and they were all effective. But with it only costing 5 USD for 60ml I'm afraid of catching aids or getting horrible skin rashes.

Should I order 10 of these for $60, or suck it up and throw $160 on the "FOLIGAIN" brand?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TyRupee₹, itzyaboyJJ, Sushifart and 3 others
I'm thinking of buying minoxidil under the brand name "minoxytop" from an online Indian pharmacy.

I know for sure that it will grow my hair since I've ordered many other products (tretinoin) from this store and they were all effective. But with it only costing 5 USD for 60ml I'm afraid of catching aids or getting horrible skin rashes.

Should I order 10 of these for $60, or suck it up and throw $160 on the "FOLIGAIN" brand?
i take oral minoxytop

you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
i take oral minoxytop

you’ll be fine
Have you noticed any side effects? fluid retention, increased heart rate, dizziness, nausea, etc?

And would you recommend oral or topical?

• +1
Reactions: TyRupee₹
Have you noticed any side effects? fluid retention, increased heart rate, dizziness, nausea, etc?

Usually the side effects happen with chance not continuously so you should be fine.

Id personally take oral. I use to use it more often but I don't really need it because my hair grows pretty fast.

Usually the side effects happen with chance not continuously so you should be fine.

Id personally take oral. I use to use it more often but I don't really need it because my hair grows pretty fast.
The only thing stopping me from taking oral min is that I would have hypertrichosis EVERYWHERE, and for me I only want thicker eyebrows and eyelashes.

Something I was wondering about was whether I should drink topical minoxidil rather than buying oral? Or am I a retard for even thinking of that

• +1
The only thing stopping me from taking oral min is that I would have hypertrichosis EVERYWHERE, and for me I only want thicker eyebrows and eyelashes.

Something I was wondering about was whether I should drink topical minoxidil rather than buying oral? Or am I a retard for even thinking of that
Not sure but taking minoxidil can cause hair loss once you stop using it for some time. you better not turn back if you use it.

Isn't minox cheap as shit? Rogaine pills retail for like 10$ a box where I live

Even topical? You can just buy cheap topical and drink it
Would that be safe to do with monxytop tho? Since it's so cheap I'm pretty on the fence on ingesting it.

And what the fuck would be the point of ingesting topical if you can just buy oral min for way cheaper?

• +1

i started at 2.5mg daily and i am now at 5mg.

when i first started, i had fluid retention in my face which went away after a week or two. then when i upped my dose, i also experienced fluid retention that went away.

no other side effects than that

i prefer oral because it’s so much more convenient. one pill before bed and my eyebrows doubled in thickness. oral also rules out any collagen related problems that topical would have.

• Woah
i started at 2.5mg daily and i am now at 5mg.

when i first started, i had fluid retention in my face which went away after a week or two. then when i upped my dose, i also experienced fluid retention that went away.

no other side effects than that

i prefer oral because it’s so much more convenient. one pill before bed and my eyebrows doubled in thickness. oral also rules out any collagen related problems that topical would have.
Would I still get the extra gains from micro needling and tretinoin if I were to take the oral medication, or would those only boost efficacy when coupled with topical min?

• +1
Would I still get the extra gains from micro needling and tretinoin if I were to take the oral medication, or would those only boost efficacy when coupled with topical min?
Oral minox would benefit from micro needling but not Tretinoin, since Tretinoin improves topical efficacy due to its ability to allow topical Minoxidil to penetrate deeper into the skin.

But since it’s oral it’s already acting at peak efficacy systemically and doesn’t need any penetration enhancers like Tretinoin.

• +1