Is it worth drinking over 3/4L per day?

violentino

violentino

No abusive khaleeji gf = over
Do the benefits diminish after hitting the healthy range of water consumption per day? I think recommended is only like 1.8L but i usually drink about 3-4L per day and i hear of some people who drink 6L+ per day, is it worth drinking more to have a slimmer looking face/cheeks?

Thanks guys

most adults are chronically dehydrated.

the recommended amount isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and violentino
most adults are chronically dehydrated.

the recommended amount isn't enough.
Yeah bro I notice people drink fuck all per day and it’s usually some bullshit drink like ice coffee or apple juice when they do drink something

Is what I’m drinking alright per day?

Yeah bro I notice people drink fuck all per day and it’s usually some bullshit drink like ice coffee or apple juice when they do drink something

Is what I’m drinking alright per day?
if you're active it's not abnormal to be drinking close to 5L a day, I drink more than that due to working outdoors.

it also means you need additional salt in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: violentino
if you're active it's not abnormal to be drinking close to 5L a day, I drink more than that due to working outdoors.

it also means you need additional salt in some cases.
Alright thanks bro, do you have to pee a lot? At my intake im peeing tons and its lowkey annoying

peeing a lot feels good though
Yh bro seeing clear pee makes me feel like the picture of health 😭 worst shit is commuting between places and needing to pee badly tho, painful asl

• +1
Reactions: slayer69