Is it worth getting a lobotomy for my autism or is it joever?

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
yea bro get that lobotomy all the girls love that 👍

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gp8, Banasura, Constantin Denis and 3 others
yea bro get that lobotomy all the girls love that 👍
Honestly mirin that status. Hope you do get surgery at 18

Honestly mirin that status. Hope you do get surgery at 18
yea i wanna get jaw filler at 16 too but idk how to find a willing doctor.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
yea i wanna get jaw filler at 16 too but idk how to find a willing doctor.
It’ll be rare to find a surgeon who will preform that on you at 16 but Ik there’s people who don’t give af and are all for it for the money so i hope you get it. Youll be chad at 16 bro fuck it’s already over for me and im 17 now

It’ll be rare to find a surgeon who will preform that on you at 16 but Ik there’s people who don’t give af and are all for it for the money so i hope you get it. Youll be chad at 16 bro fuck it’s already over for me and im 17 now
nah ur gonna mog me even after i get the jaw filler, i look bad. i just wanna get my jaw filler at 16, rhino at 18, and stroma as soon as it comes out. after that i think i can go from weak MTN to weak HTN

• +1
nah ur gonna mog me even after i get the jaw filler, i look bad. i just wanna get my jaw filler at 16, rhino at 18, and stroma as soon as it comes out. after that i think i can go from weak MTN to weak HTN
Trust me i don’t mog id show you my face if I could but i don’t trust this forum tbh.

Trust me i don’t mog id show you my face if I could but i don’t trust this forum tbh.
never show ur face on this forum if you plan to stay on here for more then a few months. also only do it in DMs, digital footprint and all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and plukee
never show ur face on this forum if you plan to stay on here for more then a few months. also only do it in DMs, digital footprint and all
Yeah no dw ive lurked on here for awhile so I know not too. I may be autistic and ik autists are easily influenced and manipulative and all that but im high iq enough to know not too

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Yeah no dw ive lurked on here for awhile so I know not too. I may be autistic and ik autists are easily influenced and manipulative and all that but im high iq enough to know not too
And keep it to PMs on the .org. Nothing stopping people from leaking pics sent via discord.

• +1
And keep it to PMs on the .org. Nothing stopping people from leaking pics send via discord.
Im not on any self improvement shit on discord last time i was it was james sapphires server and that was a total fucking mess

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Im not on any self improvement shit on discord last time i was it was james sapphires server and that was a total fucking mess
jfl, didn't even know he had a server.

If you're a blackcel theres BBC.me ran by @whiteissuperior and some other Black looksmaxxers here.
There's also slopworld ran by @defezman which is more rotters than looksmaxxers but still a good server.

• +1
yea theres only one active .org discord called slopworld but the owner is annoying and a bitch

• +1

If you're a blackcel theres BBC.me ran by @whiteissuperior and some other Black looksmaxxers here.
There's also slopworld ran by @defezman which is more rotters than looksmaxxers but still a good server.
not a good server

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: plukee and bishōnenmaxxer

Yeah if it has more rotters im not joining and im not black im afraid so eh shit sucks. I wish there was a bp server that was purely self improvement because i prefer hearing bp truths than redpill lies. Redpill servers are just bs full of incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and bishōnenmaxxer

My server is for curries only

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 29167
My server is for curries only
2682972 1641556503259

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and whiteissuperior
why jaw filler? what will it do to ur face?