Is it worth having relationships with bbw?

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
Im an ethniccel and im 6'4 and normie (5.5). It seems like i can only get bbws or uglier chicks (4s or ltb) online. Is it worth to get in a relationship with them even tho im a little attracted to them and I gain experience or should I geomaxx to my "original" country when im like 28 and ready to marry (im 24 now). I have 2 bodies btw. One was a 4 and the other a htb. Should I go into a relationship with the bbws and then break up after 4 months lets say and repeat the progress until i will betabuxx for a better looking girl when im ready to marry? Has anyone been with a bbw and mogged them? Is it better to stay single or be with a chubby ltb? I have 2 options. Be with a bbw or geomaxx to my country when im ready to settle. Yes I have also tried to follow 25 girls from my ethnicity on instagram in the country I live and no normie girl accepted and followed me back only 3 ltb (4s). Is it over?

Yeah, but avoid them during the summer. They stank like crazy. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, not__cel, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
Im an ethniccel and im 6'4 and normie (5.5). It seems like i can only get bbws or uglier chicks (4s or ltb) online. Is it worth to get in a relationship with them even tho im a little attracted to them and I gain experience or should I geomaxx to my "original" country when im like 28 and ready to marry (im 24 now). I have 2 bodies btw. One was a 4 and the other a htb. Should I go into a relationship with the bbws and then break up after 4 months lets say and repeat the progress until i will betabuxx for a better looking girl when im ready to marry? Has anyone been with a bbw and mogged them? Is it better to stay single or be with a chubby ltb? I have 2 options. Be with a bbw or geomaxx to my country when im ready to settle. Yes I have also tried to follow 25 girls from my ethnicity on instagram in the country I live and no normie girl accepted and followed me back only 3 ltb (4s). Is it over?
is that you in pfp?

nvm read it wrong,anyways yes go for a fat ltb way better then being lonely tbh

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
I swear, man. It was the worst thing I ever smelt. A few summers ago, I was with two people at this store where they sell electronic items and we were ascending the stairs and this stench hits my nostrils. I was so disgusted. My friend smelled it too and said “Do you guys smell that too?” When we reached the top, two landwhales (or BBWs) were standing at the top and the stench became unbearable. It came from them. 🤢🤮 That’s probably what smegma smells like if it were shoved down your nostrils. I wouldn’t know because I’m circumcised. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tookcel, optimisticzoomer and GabachoCopium
I swear, man. It was the worst thing I ever smelt. A few summers ago, I was with two people at this store where they sell electronic items and we were ascending the stairs and this stench hits my nostrils. I was so disgusted. My friend smelled it too and said “Do you guys smell that too?” When we reached the top, two landwhales (or BBWs) were standing at the top and the stench became unbearable. It came from them. 🤢🤮 That’s probably what smegma smells like if it were shoved down your nostrils. I wouldn’t know because I’m circumcised. :ogre:
what is up with you talking about women smelling bro 😭

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, tookcel and Gengar
Bet, what about geomaxxing later? Or just stick with a bbw?
i would just stay in the western world for nor and just mess around with a bbw,as i said its 100 times better then being single for years

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
Hhahhahha, yea Ive heard they sweat too much 🤣🤣😭😭

i would just stay in the western world for nor and just mess around with a bbw,as i said its 100 times better then being single for years
Yea I feel you, although im only attracted to them when im horny 😭

Just spitting facts, bhai. :Comfy:

@optimisticzoomer Check the posts he’s replying to.
These people are like dogs and don't seem to mind disgusting smells and germs

It must be correlated with IQ in some way, I'm sure of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and tookcel
These people are like dogs and don't seem to mind disgusting smells and germs

It must be correlated with IQ in some way, I'm sure of it
Men are simply as mentally ill as women are. There was a woman who sold chocolate shit cookies. 🍪 Exactly like this, but instead of chocolate, it was her own shit. 💩

That’s why I say… “kill all simps, behead all simps, etc.” :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: tookcel and optimisticzoomer
Don't date women you aren't very attracted to.

you can tell them to lose weight too