Is it worth hoping on min for long term

Ajjubhai

Ajjubhai

Cooked in every way
I have been on finestride for 6 months now cause I was seeing diffused thinning and now i don't see any further thinning after micro dosing on fin 0.5mg every other day . But the thing is I don't want decent or avg looking hairs I want good hairs so I am thinking if I should hop on min . Is it effective if i do it only 2 times a week cause I am not balding i just need improvement with my hair thickness and texture. And for how long will it be effective as I am 20 years old and don't want to be helpless at 30 cause no hair product or med will be effective cause of years of using it . So Is it worth it for long term and is micro dosing topical min effective ???

I have been on finestride for 6 months now cause I was seeing diffused thinning and now i don't see any further thinning after micro dosing on fin 0.5mg every other day . But the thing is I don't want decent or avg looking hairs I want good hairs so I am thinking if I should hop on min . Is it effective if i do it only 2 times a week cause I am not balding i just need improvement with my hair thickness and texture. And for how long will it be effective as I am 20 years old and don't want to be helpless at 30 cause no hair product or med will be effective cause of years of using it . So Is it worth it for long term and is micro dosing topical min effective ???
Adding minoxidil can improve hair thickness and texture though daily use is more effective than twice a week it works longterm so try it and monitor your results increasing frequency if needed

Adding minoxidil can improve hair thickness and texture though daily use is more effective than twice a week it works longterm so try it and monitor your results increasing frequency if needed
But you know starting with once a day will make it ineffective quickly but if 2 times a week works and when it starts to be ineffective I can make it 4 times a week so by this way I may have more time with it ??

But you know starting with once a day will make it ineffective quickly but if 2 times a week works and when it starts to be ineffective I can make it 4 times a week so by this way I may have more time with it ??
yea that works too

give checkmark to solution

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai
Minoxidil has propylene glycol which is greasy, so idk how it doesn't make hair greasy. I tried topical fin with glycerine instead which is meant to be similar and it was greasy

Minoxidil has propylene glycol which is greasy, so idk how it doesn't make hair greasy. I tried topical fin with glycerine instead which is meant to be similar and it was greasy
You should put it before bed and then have a shower in the morning.

Forget about minoxidil If u have this attitude
Stick with fin and do a transplant in the future

Minoxidil didn't do anything for my beard after like 7 months. Maybe I could've waited longer but I legit had 0 progress.

Minoxidil didn't do anything for my beard after like 7 months. Maybe I could've waited longer but I legit had 0 progress.
Minoxidil won't create new hair follicles that don't exist it just activates the the follicles that are present.

Minoxidil won't create new hair follicles that don't exist it just activates the the follicles that are present.
Yeah I'm aware, it didn't seem to do that for me. I already have a connecting and pretty dense beard, though.